PDA

View Full Version : [HU][EURO] Just purchased Alpine 9853 CD HU

adammet04
26-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi all, just purchased above item for my euro

will be getting this installed along with 2 12 subs for starters with a view to getting the regular speakers replaced along with TV

my question is, anyone have any feedback about this hu in terms of use and funtionality...i believe it to be quite good. (of course i did i bought it)

secondly was install places in melb, anyone know reputable places...tried seatching for this but couldnt find anything specifically about this.

Ive had central car radio do an install before and was very happy with them however they are under new management

Im looking at tower audio now for an install..

any other decent places others may have had installs done?

Thanks guys/gals

hardboiled
27-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Got my system done at Hektik (http://www.hektikcaraudio.com.au/).
Cool guys and they do an awesome job.

euro1978
27-07-2005, 06:28 PM
The new guys at Central Car (I assume you are talking about Nepean Hwy Store) are better than the outgoing mob in my opinion. Give them a go.

PERTH_EURO
12-08-2005, 11:41 AM
make sure you post some pics of the final install

adammet04
21-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Old thread but thought i would revive since its mine :)

finally got the hu installed :)

due to lack of funds, subs and amp not installed...most likely a 2006 job :)

anyway, initial feedback on the guys from tower, very clean install, the installer went through most/some of the functions my head unit could do, friendly service in general, and no scratches on the interior of my euro. to me this equals a good install and me as a returning customer...

i also opted for an ipod adapter install as well, and when my nano arrives will comment further

full review (in my humble opinion) and pics to follow in the next few days :)

thanks for the feedback you guys gave so far :)

Cheers

Ads

stephen8512
21-11-2005, 09:41 PM
hey adammet04!
what headunit have u installed? any pics?

adammet04
13-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Ok i have attached some pics etc of the hu i installed

the ipod adapter and functions of the head unit have been explored quite a bit and the sound emanating seems a lot better compared to the stock system..CD's especially are a lot better, Ipod is quite good (depends on encoding) and the radio sounds well just like the radio used to.

The pics arent too great , i need a new camera... but hope this helps show what i got..