PDA

View Full Version : [Euro] Heated Seats

nav12c
28-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi guys,
It was slightly colder this morning and had forgotten about this feature. When i went to try and operate the heated seats i suddenly realised there isnt a button or anythign for it.

How do you turn the heated seats on and off in the lux model?

Thanks,
Nav

Fr3aKi3
28-07-2005, 01:26 PM
The buttons are located below the CD storage compartment in the centre console. Get into your usual driving position and look down onto the gear knob and you'll see 2 buttons near the shift boot, one on the left and one the right, for passenger and driver respectively. It's not actually integrated into the centre console with the climate control so thats probably why you can't find the button.

hope that helps

kam
28-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi guys,
It was slightly colder this morning and had forgotten about this feature. When i went to try and operate the heated seats i suddenly realised there isnt a button or anythign for it.

How do you turn the heated seats on and off in the lux model?

Thanks,
Nav

so you had to drive around with a cold toosh ey :o

nav12c
28-07-2005, 02:06 PM
The buttons are located below the CD storage compartment in the centre console. Get into your usual driving position and look down onto the gear knob and you'll see 2 buttons near the shift boot, one on the left and one the right, for passenger and driver respectively. It's not actually integrated into the centre console with the climate control so thats probably why you can't find the button.

hope that helps
thanks, i feel like such an idiot for not seeing that.

so you had to drive around with a cold toosh ey :o
yes:D

VirIIx
28-07-2005, 04:07 PM
i tell you..

on a cold sunday night and ur in ur boxer shorts and you HAVE to go out and pick a family member up coz they're too lazy to bloody walk. It's damn nice to have it on high setting :)

you could sleep in the car - only thing stopping me are the slow electric seats.. and you never ever seem to get the electric seats quite perfect once u move them.

aaronng
28-07-2005, 04:18 PM
The electric seats need memory settings.....

Oh well, I'll just enjoy my warm velour seats with manual adjustment and no heater.

nav12c
29-07-2005, 08:57 AM
only thing stopping me are the slow electric seats.. and you never ever seem to get the electric seats quite perfect once u move them.
yes that was one of my pet irks about the Euro. I wish it came with a memory setting in the seats (maybe linked to the 2 keys as the Merc's do).

also, i tried the heated seats this morning and OMG they are a godsend. felt a bit weird initially, but its awesome.

VirIIx
29-07-2005, 10:56 AM
haha yes.. the high setting is unbelievably quite high :) a bit weird at first, but after awhile it grows on you. Can't imagine a cold day without them.

Reagan
29-07-2005, 11:18 AM
doesnt it sweat?
Does it ruin the leather in the long run?

kam
29-07-2005, 11:54 AM
you guys think heated seats are good here? there even better in -8 deg snow :D

ant234
02-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Try Canberra sometimes -5 degrees weather... thank-god they invented heated seats!

EuroAccord13
02-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Question Answered...

Thread Closed now :)

CHEERS