PDA

View Full Version : glow in the dark oooooo

midori
30-07-2005, 05:54 PM
i just got a pair of glow in the dark eyelids for my bday.

i was just wondering what is the significance of the glowing when i'll probably spray over them.

and how should i stick them on?

civ_sik
30-07-2005, 06:16 PM
there probaberly not going to glow when u spray over them, stick them either with strong double sided stickey tape or glue...

timmya2
30-07-2005, 06:42 PM
do show please

dc2dc2dc2
30-07-2005, 06:43 PM
lolz....wow that sh*t sounds gangster !!! never heard of these before pics please !

new ricer trend ??! :p

UW15HN
30-07-2005, 06:58 PM
post a pic :D

CRXY01
30-07-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm interested to see what these things look like. lol
Sounds like a pointless feature.

traNce_gl
30-07-2005, 07:57 PM
I glue on thoes glow in the dark star's and moons on my car

Hehehehe...:p

blu3illusion84
30-07-2005, 09:46 PM
glow in the dark eye lids? lolz.. never heard of this b4.. whr u get them?

ekslut
30-07-2005, 10:50 PM
haha...thats great :thumbsup:

You attatch them by double sided tape, make sure its good stuff or else they might come off

I wanna see pics...

mugeneration
30-07-2005, 10:55 PM
So, they charge on the lights coming out of your headlights right? And then when you pull up and turn the car off they glow? Wow, makes them even EASIER to steal! lol. Unless it matched ur body colour would look tacky in the day to me, but there is too much anti rice/jdm b*tchin goin on in this world. Do what YOU THINK makes your car look good and what you like.

grncvc
30-07-2005, 11:03 PM
the thing with these are u will only see them wen u turn ur headlights off, and this kinda contradicts the purpose.. as it is glow in the DARK..

so i assume u have to drive around with the head lights onm and wen u wanna show off u have to turn off ur headlightss (in the DARK).. so might as well spray themmm

i see no purpose.. my twocents worth

garett
31-07-2005, 03:10 PM
i think these are just going to attract too much attention...

some wankers walking though a carpark at night see glow in the dark bits on your car.. prolly just rip em off and destroy other parts of your car just for fun..

want it to look good but not to stand out too much i rekkon

midori
31-07-2005, 06:14 PM
hahah yeah i'll prob spray them. coz normally they just look like the pale green color
so that would just look wierd. but yeah my car is green. but yeah it would look wierd.
i cant post a pic, but if you really wanna see them i think its advertised in www.firesport.com

double sided tape? wont ppl just rip them off?

now the second thing is should i spray it same color as my liip? or same color as my car?

thanks guys

mugeneration
31-07-2005, 08:45 PM
i got a feeling theyll clip around the back of the light. Im sure that once you get them you'll find out. obviously they must stay there failry well or noone would get em. they look pretty sweet. Even if theyre cheap ones theyll clip around the same way as good ones.

Paint em the same colour as your car. Get your lip painted car colour too! looks hot!