PDA

View Full Version : EuroLux05: Luggage tray misfit?

Aratahu
31-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Hi -
Just got the luggage tray delivered with my first service. However when I got home I noticed that it doesn't sit flat in the boot at all. In the Euro Luxury 05 there's a bump on the rear (closer to you when you're standing @ the back) right corner and the tray itself is completely flat. This makes the tray not sit properly.

Is this normal or did I get a tray designed for the earlier space saver models?

Thanks!

V205
31-07-2005, 10:16 PM
They probably didn't re-do a tray to fit the boots with full size spares...

bigdongers
31-07-2005, 11:31 PM
if your not happy, get a refund.

you are a paying customer and should expect to be happy with the product.

Peekay34
01-08-2005, 07:25 PM
I have the same tray in my 2005 euro. I would not bother about it works fine. I doubt they will bring out a new tray. I have had no issues with it my self personally.

Aratahu
01-08-2005, 07:27 PM
I have the same tray in my 2005 euro. I would not bother about it works fine. I doubt they will bring out a new tray. I have had no issues with it my self personally.

Thanks Peekay - I just wanted to know if I had the most recent one, and by the sounds of things I do.

I may tape it down a bit so that it doesn't move around too much - that's all.

Cheers!

Peekay34
01-08-2005, 07:35 PM
It does not move in my car..don't know how it moves in yours.... tight little bugger if you know what I mean.

Aratahu
01-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Because of the toolbox enclosure sticking up in the right end corner of the car by about 10-15cms, and the tray not being shaped for this, the tray does not sit properly- i.e. it is lifted up into the air.

I'll probably get it swapped for something else if they don't have a better sitting one.