PDA

View Full Version : auto electrician

wkdteg
03-08-2005, 10:57 PM
does any1 know a good auto electrician who deals with hondas in melb? preferably west/ north-west area. i bought my car without half of the lights working, and i got an alarm i need installed, and i wanna get it done b4 i get defected for no breaks lights, hazards, parkers or horn. the dude who had the car b4 must of been an amature electrion doin a back-yard blitz on the car grrrrr
edit: also does any1 know the spark plug spacing for a DA9? or doesnt it matter? the car didnt come with a manual aswell
cheers

tommi
04-08-2005, 12:41 AM
this is gonna sound dumb, but hav u checked the fuses for these lights? ur horn doesn't work and the car still does? i hav an EG civic, and when my horn fuse was taken out the car wouldn't work lol, took me ages to figure it out

wkdteg
04-08-2005, 12:45 AM
haha nah ur spot on, but i checked all the fuses when i installed my system. the horn is kinda weird, coz it looks like he may have tried 2 take off the steerin wheel as theres a bit of a gap between the centre piece n the wheel. i might also add, that it looks like theres been sum bodgy back yard alarm that was installed, and theres wiring all behind the fire wall on the inside. i reckon that might have sumthin 2 do with the lights, particulalry the hazards and parkers.

wkdteg
05-08-2005, 12:05 AM
any1?

VTECACCORD
05-08-2005, 12:13 PM
try yellow pages mang