PDA

View Full Version : SWR/Jackson racing supercharger 40% incr?

si92
06-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Hey i was reading MAX POWER and i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this supercharger before?
The magasine rates this supercharger pretty damn high, saying it increase power by 40% on this guys dohc vtec after dyno testing!
heres what they say The kit itself is a neat and tidy little unit which bolts too the inlet manidolf and offers quick clean forced induction with the minimum of fuss. Nothing needs chopping or cutting so if u want to put the car back to standard tgo sell nobody need know your cars rampant past.

So that sounds like u dont need to stregthen anything just need the kit to bolt on and ur car will b fine????

it goes on to say
Weve done extensive dyno testing and the power is increased by 40% . You realise when u drive it its instant grunt. We sell the kit for 2400(pounds) The kit will fit virtually every civic plus the crx integra vtec prelude and vtec accord.

It sounds to good to b true increase in power that easily!?
IF anyone knows anything baout it and if theyve tried it id love to know
thanks heaps!
:honda: :wave:

joonix
06-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Please search before posting. This has been covered many times before.

One such relevant thread was on the first page of this sub forum, at the the time that you posted this thread.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23477

crx_boy7
06-08-2005, 10:30 PM
iv heard that the vortech supercharger makes a 100% incease in most ov there models but its almost as complex as a turbo kit
from wat i understand a supercharger can be designed to make power in a certain rev range scince the jackson racinr is designed to bolt on without any other mods its probably designed to make very low boost
but atleast u can keep ur power steer

wynode
07-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Please search before posting. This has been covered many times before.

One such relevant thread was on the first page of this sub forum, at the the time that you posted this thread.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23477

Please use that thread.