PDA

View Full Version : EG Civic - Flip-Flop Boot - LOOK HERE!!

Lyle_Style
08-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey guys
Have any of you seen the FLip Flop Trunks? I have done some searches on Ebay to find them as show in the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-CIVIC-FLIP-FLOP-TRUNK-KIT-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33656QQitemZ79 91892901QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

No apparently all these kits are is some hinges and self tappers that you can get at any hardwear store. People on ebay also sell 'DIY' Instructions on how to do these. But i really dont want to pay for instructions of hings i can buy down the road.

Does anyone have instuctions on how to do this conversion or a self walk through on the parts and things you need to do?

Thanks guys please reply and help if you can!!

egSi
08-08-2005, 09:10 AM
i doubt id would be easy to find decent instructions round here.

dont worry bout it, spend ur time with a spell checker instead man

MR-VTEC
08-08-2005, 09:19 AM
the kit costs like $30 AUS. why dont you just buy it? it would be easier.

heist
08-08-2005, 09:24 AM
id say it wouldnt be too hard to figure out....if they say u need 2 hinges and some screws, just buy the parts and see if you can figure it out...i might try it out....

Civ_97
08-08-2005, 10:27 AM
www.flyn.com.au sells them dude they are on sale at the moment for $55

Lyle_Style
08-08-2005, 10:34 AM
**** off wanker

Lyle_Style
08-08-2005, 10:43 AM
why are there sooo many ****heads like you on these forems
I DONT WANT YOUR ****ING OPINION I JUST WANT AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION IF YOU DONT HAVE IT THEY **** OFF AND DONT TYPE IN MY THRED

iceman_vti
08-08-2005, 11:19 AM
???? dude why roar up like that... he's just sayin that not many people on here have done flip flop conversions... u know all of the 'rice h8rz'... plus trav runs his own company that sells kits like this and they seriously srent worth ur time.. u run into problems with boot seals, with the locks closing... but hey.. why listen to someone who actually owns a company that deals with civics :rolleyes:

iceman_vti
08-08-2005, 11:20 AM
and he's right... u do need to find a spell checker... focker out!

panda[cRx]
08-08-2005, 12:10 PM
calm down fockers.

lyle style i don't think anyone here has done a 'flip flop' boot conversion (if they have they deserve a slap lol)

your best bet would just be google searching it and seeing what you come up with

Lyle_Style
08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Look Guys i love getting feedback on the actual Topic that the thread is about. But i am sooo ****ING sick of wanker who give people shit about their questions. it isnt just me, just reading through other threads people ask honest questions and you ****ing smart ass's just take the piss outa them, put shame on them and treat them like a ****ing joke. Every thred i put up i get someone like this. If i ever ****ing meet any of you if like to knock you on the ****ing ground face first!! I know other people dont like being treated like idiots here as it has been discussed else where.

grow up and if you have nothing USEFULL TO ADD TO A THRED! THEN **** OFF and dont waste your time typeing

DNYALL
08-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Personally i think this looks pretty cool. Also i think the term 'rice' is over used way too much but anyway. I had a close look at a dudes flip flop boot and it is really quite simple. wait till the next auto salon and ask someone who has it done to have a look. Take some photo's and then do it your self. I reckon it would end up costing u about $20 all up and about half an hour. :thumbsup:

michael_antoi
08-08-2005, 08:28 PM
do it, then prove us wrong, you will get some satisfaction out of that.

CTR Coupe
08-08-2005, 08:42 PM
far out guys no need to get fired up.

here's what your looking for.
http://www.bulletmotorsports.net/flipfloptrunk.htm

**thread locked**