PDA

View Full Version : [Euro] Help

euro_krayzie
08-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Whats the button next to the gear box called, "tranmission button" im not quiet sure what its called ? any help please

euro1978
08-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Its an Eject-a-seat button.

euro_krayzie
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
har har u should be next 2 eddie murphy

EuroAccord13
08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
A button? I only recall a key slot there which is the shift lock release module....

EuroAccord13
08-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Please Keep Replies To The Topic Please....... :)

CHEERS

euro77
08-08-2005, 05:34 PM
post a pic. never heard of that button you mentioned before. could be the overdrive button (if euro has one)?

euro_krayzie
08-08-2005, 06:43 PM
im having trouble uploading the image, but i think it might the heat seat button its located on the left side next to the gears

Matell
08-08-2005, 07:35 PM
im having trouble uploading the image, but i think it might the heat seat button its located on the left side next to the gears

hmmm...there's a fat satin white A5 sized book in a black leather folder inside your glove compartment. Think a little bit, open the glove compartment extract the folder, remove the big fat book and flick through the pages until you find your answer.

Now that wasn't hard was it :p:thumbsup:

euro1978
08-08-2005, 08:19 PM
If there is an identical button on the other side and there is a high & low setting it is the seat heaters.

BTW to be proactive instead of reactive to your next thread, the glove box is located on the lower left side of your dash and you open it by pulling on the handle.

GYPO2C
09-08-2005, 01:21 PM
If there is an identical button on the other side and there is a high & low setting it is the seat heaters.

BTW to be proactive instead of reactive to your next thread, the glove box is located on the lower left side of your dash and you open it by pulling on the handle.

dude....you dont make it very inviting for newcomers do you?
everyone has a right to ask a question

Chris_F
09-08-2005, 02:32 PM
and everyone else has the right to poke a bit of light hearted fun:wave: welcome euro_krayzie, i've found everyone here really helpful - don't take the shit seriously just give a little back.

VirIIx
09-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Good recommendation Chris_F ;)

I'd firstly like to say RTFM :) read the manual - it always helps, I read it last night again about bulb changing :b

It would help if we had a pic, is it a manual or auto? luxury or standard?

euro1978
09-08-2005, 07:39 PM
dude....you dont make it very inviting for newcomers do you?
everyone has a right to ask a question

NO

I do not think that is a bit harsh to be honest because

a. I am a newcomer myself and I have no expectation that people are gonna roll out the red carpet for me. That is life and if I poke a little fun so myself and others can have a giggle and normally do not offend anyone in the process, where is the harm. This isn't North Korea, everyone is entitled to repond to any comment made either on the open forum or PM so there is 'right of reply'

b. If people dont even bother to make an effort with their spelling, grammer or thread titles why shouldn't I poke a little fun.

c. As far as I am concerned if people join up and the first thing they ask is what happens if I put unleaded in, when on the inside of my petrol flap it says in bold typeface "PREMIUM UNLEADED ONLY" they deserve to cop a little flak. A forum is for people to contribute not just to be a Q & A because people are too lazy to read their manual or because they shit themselves because they put the wrong petrol in their car.

aaronng
09-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Haha, always give flak if it is a question with an obvious answer, and then after that give the real answer and explanation. :D

EuroAccord13
10-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Topic asks for "What button is that" Nothing else...

Thanks....

nexace
11-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Might be so you can move the gear shift if the button on the gear shift is stuffed?