PDA

View Full Version : Xforce System

Drognurm
09-08-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm needing some advice on this...
I'm currently driving an EG Civic... I just want some opinion on what you guys know about this exhaust brand... Also I'm contemplating between having a canon or an oval muff installed so some advice will be much appreciated. I'm a complete noob when it comes to cars thats why i thought i seek some advice here since everyone has to start somewhere....

ZC_CRX
09-08-2005, 06:13 PM
their pretty good man holla at egsi @ undergroundimports.com.au he sells em i think! at good prices 2.:thumbsup:

hes a trader on OH!

jared
09-08-2005, 06:13 PM
x force are a worth while abrand and are always value for money..i currently had quoted for 3g prelude 240 for 2inch catback wif oval muffler wif twin tips weldered on and extractors for 400 bucks...and ive heard these on a civic around newcastle and mate :D youll love it...regarding a canon im not a fan of canons...u would be going after more noise wif a canon then an oval muffler...but trust me after a while you'll get sick of a canon...plus having a canon is always extra money...at the end of the day it comes down to how loud you want it and the look your goin after...hope this helps

Felix
09-08-2005, 06:16 PM
I got XForce 4 2 1 Extractors, high flow cat, and XForce twin loop muffler installed on my DC2 integra. Quite good, i'd recommend them.

Drognurm
09-08-2005, 06:21 PM
i've got quoted $500 for the 421 extractors and $700 for the xforce muff. along with a 2.25" cat system.... both quotes includes install.... I'm leaning towards the oval muffs rather than the cannon... hence the reason i came here for some advice from you guys who have had them before and then being able to speak from experience....

FEL12X
09-08-2005, 06:24 PM
contact egsi @undergroundimport...he will know u want mate, he drives EG ..
.i think twin loop will be good..

lerroy
09-08-2005, 06:29 PM
I also have
Xforce twin loop hiflow cat and Xforce headers
im very happy with can notice difference in response and sounds great to

z3lda
09-08-2005, 06:32 PM
does your car have a b16a or b18c or h22a or k20a or equivalent?

if you dont have the likes of a twin cam vtec engine, then its a big waste of money puttin in a full exhaust system on a sohc vtec/non vtec engine.Your not gonna be any faster then you are now.
You'll be driving around in a little rice rocket farting machine

panda[cRx]
09-08-2005, 06:38 PM
does your car have a b16a or b18c or h22a or k20a or equivalent?

if you dont have the likes of a twin cam vtec engine, then its a big waste of money puttin in a full exhaust system on a sohc vtec/non vtec engine.Your not gonna be any faster then you are now.
You'll be driving around in a little rice rocket farting machine

agreed

there is no point other than wank factor to install headers, hi flow cat, twin loop etc on a a sohc vtec/non vtec engine. you may get a small result but it will be minimal.

trying to squeeze perfomance out of an NA sohc engine is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of a banana

Felix
09-08-2005, 06:51 PM
i've got quoted $500 for the 421 extractors and $700 for the xforce muff. along with a 2.25" cat system.... both quotes includes install.... I'm leaning towards the oval muffs rather than the cannon... hence the reason i came here for some advice from you guys who have had them before and then being able to speak from experience....

Mate i got the Xforce extractors, Xforce high flow cat, Xforce Twin Loop (all from EGSI on these forums). all up parts + installed + stainless pipeing it costed me $1050

civic86
09-08-2005, 08:31 PM
what is the recommended for a sohc vtec then?

KB
09-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Get the Xforce SOHC VTEC Items. I highly Recommend! I Gained Approximatly 13HP With I/H(Xforce)/E.

ONV73C
09-08-2005, 10:24 PM
i've got x-force 4-2-1 on my b16a, considerable difference low&mid range over standard header

good bang for buck :thumbsup:

and they look seXXXy :D

spardikis
09-08-2005, 10:37 PM
ive been thinking on an xforce as a bang for buck mod