PDA

View Full Version : [Euro] Door panel rattle from stero bass

Hoffy
12-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Has anyone else noticed that when playing any music with a lot of bass the driver door buzzes/rattles. It only happens when the stereo is turned up loud but even though the music is loud the buzz/rattle is annoying. I noticed that there is an Acura service bulletin mentioned on acurazine for 2004 TSX that is to add selaer and wool felt inside the door. Has anyone who has replaced their front speakers notcied if there is any of this installed? Does anyone else have the same problem?

nexace
12-08-2005, 02:46 PM
I think it would happen in a number of cars and not just the Euro. Chock it up with some sound deadener :)

aaronng
12-08-2005, 04:30 PM
I had my Euro fixed by my dealer by adding sound insulation tape (per the service bulletin), but the rattling came back. I get it without bass when I am listening to 2GB on AM radio. THat's even more irritating. I'm learning to live with it now.

PERTH_EURO
12-08-2005, 05:34 PM
no problems here. :) But car has been completely sound deadned with Dynamat :p

yfin
12-08-2005, 09:37 PM
I have something similar - my passenger electric window switch rattles with bass. Anyone have this?

Peekay34
12-08-2005, 10:55 PM
I had it but no more. I have added sound deadner mat when I upgraded the front speakers to MB quarts