PDA

View Full Version : LS wiring problems

wkdteg
13-08-2005, 02:53 PM
does any1 know where i can get my hands on either a manual for a DA9, or a wiring diagram for the car? particularly interested in the hazard relay, and brake light wiring. also, just wondering where the park lights r located, im pretty sure they on the inside sections of the headlights towards the middle, but as they dont work on my car, so im not 100% sure.
any help would b great, thanx

FR33K
13-08-2005, 04:09 PM
park lights are the corner lights ?!?! on the corners (obviously)

wkdteg
13-08-2005, 04:57 PM
so wat r the lights in the centre? either side of the H badge

ONV73C
13-08-2005, 05:06 PM
the two inner lights are either ur high beam or foggies depending on whether you've got JDM headlights or AUDM

ONV73C
13-08-2005, 05:07 PM
i should also add -

JDM - Foggies
AUDM - High Beam

wkdteg
13-08-2005, 06:16 PM
my high beam seems 2 come from the normal headlight when its on, so ill assume ive got the jdm foggies. now the only prob is how 2 get em workin. is there a seperate switch inside the car? or is it of the light/indicator stalk? also any1 got a clue bout the wiring diagrams?
cheers

dc2dc2dc2
13-08-2005, 06:27 PM
jdm foggies = yellow light in the middle
don't assume man...check out ur car just flick high beam on, only takes like 2 seconds to check. DONT BE LAZY :p

crispy
13-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Just out of curiosity.. how long have u had your teg for? cos it dont seem that u kno much about it

Boy_Integra
14-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Agrees with previous reply^^ Your parkers are on the outer corners not inner corner of your headlights man! :rolleyes:

wkdteg
14-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Just out of curiosity.. how long have u had your teg for? cos it dont seem that u kno much about it

ive had it since april. its my 1st decent car considerin i was drivin an 82 laser b4. its just been 1 disaster after another with it. my radiator blew out last night so its back 2 the laser for a while. in terms of electronics etc... im pretty shytti, thats y i ask alot of qs, if i knew everything i wouldnt b askin questions now would i? sorry if its an inconvenience 2 ya
cheers

wkdteg
14-08-2005, 10:08 PM
jdm foggies = yellow light in the middle
don't assume man...check out ur car just flick high beam on, only takes like 2 seconds to check. DONT BE LAZY :p

LoL i have checked it. when i put high beam on, the its the head light section that turns in2 high beam. thats y im assuming its a jdm :s

crispy
15-08-2005, 05:23 PM
I wasnt bein mean or anything man but thats sad to hear bout all the problems with it. I highly recomend www.g2ic.com for in depth questions cos they have covered shit loads of stuff relating to our cars so you will get a good response pretty quick

Boy_Integra
15-08-2005, 05:27 PM
ive had it since april. its my 1st decent car considerin i was drivin an 82 laser b4. its just been 1 disaster after another with it. my radiator blew out last night so its back 2 the laser for a while. in terms of electronics etc... im pretty shytti, thats y i ask alot of qs, if i knew everything i wouldnt b askin questions now would i? sorry if its an inconvenience 2 ya
cheers

Don't be sorry man in the end all us Da9 owners drive Da9's right? We are all here to help each other and not to judge i guess.. Well done on the purchase.. :thumbsup: but bummer bout the radiator :thumbdwn:

wkdteg
16-08-2005, 08:53 PM
thanx dudes, g2ic was 1 of the 1st sites i thought of checkin, but it doesnt seem 2 have wat im after. waitin for lo_n_sxc 2 email the manual, hopefully it has wat i need
cheers

crispy
16-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Hmm i have the pdf format manual.. but i just dunno how to host it so that anyone can access it!! Any help would be great.. cos i know most of you would like it! Now its not the best quality but it sure beats the hell out of haynes manuals!