PDA

View Full Version : Front end conversion

b16a_integra
17-02-2004, 05:27 PM
just wonderin has anyone seen or heard of a front end conversion done on a da9(90-93) integra. i know people do them to civics and dc2. but what about da9 (90-93) integra's???

put a link or pics if you can find something. just like to see what it would look like. im not going to do it, before someone asks. id prefer to get a whole kit.

madgrk
17-02-2004, 05:36 PM
I dont understand what you want to convert dude!?!?! The motor or the front end shape? If you mean front ends, check out some US sites through google, search for LS integra conversion etc and they bring up some weird (and interesting) conversions :D

DarkCoupe
17-02-2004, 05:43 PM
the money it could cost you doin it ...

doesnt it make more sense to use that money + your car as a trade in and get a DC2 instead?????

bah ... what do I know anyway :P

A'PEXi
18-02-2004, 12:04 AM
try places like honda-tech, and US import sites.... the US are most popular with conversions :D

tanghy
18-02-2004, 05:09 AM
panels of dc2 are not possible to fit onto DA unless u do alot of work and that means $$$

you can however get the jdm one piece headlights

b16a_integra
18-02-2004, 10:09 AM
like i said i aint goin to do it, just interested to see if any of the yanks have done something like this.

Redteg
23-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Ye many have done them in the States.

Over there they get the 3-piece headlights on their da's, so quite a few swap them for one-pieces like ours. Ironically, I have seen a few da's from Japan with US 3-piece conversions - go figure.

There have been a few guys who put on JDM dc2 lights (the long ones). Mods need to be performed to the guards and bonnet.

Others put the round lights and bumper in, looks silly in my opinion.

Just search, www.g2ic.com should have a few pics where people diss the modders.