PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think 7k is too much for a CRX?

buneyha
15-08-2005, 04:29 AM
I have a CRX 89 model, I'm trying to sell it for around 7k to get another crx. ^_^
I posted heaps of ads but no one even called.

btw everything is stock, in quite good condition
does anyone think it's too much? :confused:

XPLOSV
15-08-2005, 04:45 AM
ive been looking at crx myself.
For a 89 model, ive seen some that selling for 5-6K. It really depends what you have to offer selling at that price. (mileage, rego, any mods, etc) but as you said yours is stock standard

Gen 2 price range from $14k-$21K... so its a bit unpredicable

buneyha
15-08-2005, 04:53 AM
my milage isn't too good, but the milage is pretty much just on the body as it all depends on the engine when looking at it.
and mods? everything is stock but I put in new sunroof and battery and changed the air intake and alternator that's pretty much it.
oh yeh put in sound system. lol

it's pretty hard to find everything stock isn't it?

if only some rich guy come along and says 'there ya go son here's 7 grand and heres 500 for ya to spend' lol

kenshin
15-08-2005, 07:55 AM
a rich guy wouldnt be looking at a crx... rather an s2000 :P

bubblecivic
15-08-2005, 09:15 AM
my milage isn't too good, but the milage is pretty much just on the body as it all depends on the engine when looking at it.
and mods? everything is stock but I put in new sunroof and battery and changed the air intake and alternator that's pretty much it.
oh yeh put in sound system. lol

it's pretty hard to find everything stock isn't it?

if only some rich guy come along and says 'there ya go son here's 7 grand and heres 500 for ya to spend' lol

It does not all depend on the engine. The body is rather important aswell as people wouldn't be after a ride with poor suspension, rusted body, leaking seals, dents, scratches, poor paint etc.

Those listed above may cost even more to fix/replace then the engine itself!

Maybe a price drop might get a few interested? Is 7k your original price?

tRipitaka
15-08-2005, 10:27 AM
a rich guy wouldnt be looking at a crx... rather an s2000 :P
looks @ matty :rolleyes:

bennjamin
15-08-2005, 03:26 PM
search around at cars with similar mileage and condition etc to give you a better idea.

Just dont post up threads here askign for advice in how to sell as a non-member :)

Closed