PDA

View Full Version : Advice U B D Judge

MS[HYPED]
16-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Hey guys
im thinkinf of getting A8 Audi wheels, i need to know all information on stud pattern whaT wheels i can put on my car any of u guys can help me?....

Also from everyones views and experiences DO YOU THINK 18S OR 19S ON INTEGRA 2002 LOKS HOTTER AND MORE NICER TO DRIVE AND YES WILL BE LOWERED ANY OF U RECOMEND A GOOD HEIGHT TOO?

ADVICE AND THOUGHTS WOULD BE GREALTY APPRECIATED.

CHEERS
Mz [HYPED]

FEELDV
16-08-2005, 03:55 PM
']Hey guys
im thinkinf of getting A8 Audi wheels, i need to know all information on stud pattern whaT wheels i can put on my car any of u guys can help me?....

Also from everyones views and experiences DO YOU THINK 18S OR 19S ON INTEGRA 2002 LOKS HOTTER AND MORE NICER TO DRIVE AND YES WILL BE LOWERED ANY OF U RECOMEND A GOOD HEIGHT TOO?

ADVICE AND THOUGHTS WOULD BE GREALTY APPRECIATED.

CHEERS
Mz [HYPED]

Type S is has 5 Stud Pattern im sure. I wouldnt go lowerr than 2.5inch at the back and the front 2inchs. With 18's on it it will look awesome. 19's are going abit to big for the Integra I rekon but it all comes down to your taste and how you want it too look. :D

euro1978
16-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Obviously 19s are gonna be harder to fit, harsher ride, tyres are considerably more expensive and your turning circle will be comparable to a tractor.

It will look gangsta though. :thumbsup:

MS[HYPED]
16-08-2005, 04:09 PM
yeh gangsta is hot

ian
16-08-2005, 04:26 PM
i got 18's on my civic..............19's would fill the guards nicely on an integra.......go for it Ms Hyped.

kousoku
16-08-2005, 04:38 PM
just remeber, that you will loose about 15% of your accelerating performance, 20% of your cornering performance and similar losses of overall handling perofrmance.

On the other hand it will look hot.

to me, your wasting your type s on it, if you had of got just the stock standard 2002 integra by all means go for it, but to me honda has made something pretty special; handling and performance wise and to ruin all that research by putting 19" rims on would be a waste of your money, and their time =P

in the end its up to you.

Flanderz
16-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Audi A8's, You legend, I luuuuurrrrvvv audi's, go for it

MS[HYPED]
16-08-2005, 04:42 PM
cheers guys
my car isnt a type s its just badged type s
its just an integra 2002 new shape...

Da1nONLY
16-08-2005, 04:44 PM
just remeber, that you will loose about 15% of your accelerating performance, 20% of your cornering performance and similar losses of overall handling perofrmance.

On the other hand it will look hot.

to me, your wasting your type s on it, if you had of got just the stock standard 2002 integra by all means go for it, but to me honda has made something pretty special; handling and performance wise and to ruin all that research by putting 19" rims on would be a waste of your money, and their time =P

in the end its up to you.

what if you put the 19s for cruising????
and then if you want to track it.. (i mean how many times do you track your car) put back the stocks??? =)

kousoku
16-08-2005, 04:50 PM
lol thats fine then, go ahead and put your 19"'s on.

acceleration will be really sluggish and your car will handle like a bus =P

Da1nONLY
16-08-2005, 04:53 PM
lol thats fine then, go ahead and put your 19"'s on.

acceleration will be really sluggish and your car will handle like a bus =P

kidding dude! =)
18s is sluggish enough as it is already...