PDA

View Full Version : Hurracain Headers

Flanderz
17-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Hurracain Headers 4-2-1

Just a quickie but do you guys thinks these are any good???, compared to Xforce or Type R headers? Looking to buy these from Skremen but It's kinda unexpected and wanted to know if this would be the best first Cheaper mod to do to my car?? Would I get a more responsive rev range from a set of headers?

wynode
17-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Would I get a more responsive rev range from a set of headers?

Yes......but depends on what you get. Have you even SEARCHED about this oh so popular topic?

euro1978
17-08-2005, 11:34 AM
he probably wont have any luck searching for Hurracain. I would suggest Hurricane.

rossirider
17-08-2005, 06:59 PM
I saw a set of hurricane headers.... press bent..... nothing more to say.

FANATK
18-08-2005, 01:16 PM
the ones for sale as u can see in the for sale section (pics) are mandrel not press bent

Boost
18-08-2005, 01:23 PM
actually i dont think they are mandrel bent...they are more likely press bent.... have a look at the forsale thread. last pic.. u see the kink in the pipe?...just after the 4-2 merge...

X8TEENX
18-08-2005, 02:39 PM
how come you didn't use toda??as all the people using...it is fair price with fair goods

bennyBear
18-08-2005, 02:58 PM
there aint nothing fair about toda!!

No disrespect to Toda and their affiliated dealers on here, and yes, if i could afford their stuff i would buy it, but as far as bang for buck, there are lots of headers out there that give similar gains ***probably not quite as good as upper market brands, i.e. Toda, Mugen etc. But are much more affordable!!

Correct me if i'm wrong!

wynode
18-08-2005, 05:01 PM
there aint nothing fair about toda!!

No disrespect to Toda and their affiliated dealers on here, and yes, if i could afford their stuff i would buy it, but as far as bang for buck, there are lots of headers out there that give similar gains ***probably not quite as good as upper market brands, i.e. Toda, Mugen etc. But are much more affordable!!

Correct me if i'm wrong!
Do a search and there is a link to a site that did back to back runs against most common aftermarket headers

jords
18-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Hurricane headers are made by liverpool exhausts, so if your in sydney go to their factory and check it out. My old civic had a set from them and they performed really well.

Boost
18-08-2005, 07:02 PM
sorry to say but i hate their customer service.. they are good at taking money.. but when it comes to aftersale service.. well....

wynode
18-08-2005, 07:52 PM
sorry to say but i hate their customer service.. they are good at taking money.. but when it comes to aftersale service.. well....
Actaully I haven't had that problem. Sure they take forever walking around / having tea breaks etc, but i've been back twice to replace a collapsed resonator and they didn't ask a single question (about warranty etc)