PDA

View Full Version : Help needed asap... plz

VTi_b0i
18-08-2005, 09:29 AM
I have an ED civic hatch, and rego is due very soon. I was wondering if any civic, integra seats will bolt straight in, or can i only get ED seats...If any seats will bolt strait in and if anyone has any seats for sale...
thanks

ekslut
18-08-2005, 10:06 AM
nope, I don't think your in luck. I am pretty sure nothing is straight bolt in, not even the CRX ones.

bennjamin
18-08-2005, 10:31 AM
the gen 2 CRX seats ( pretty nice ones) do bolt in AFAIK - ive seen a few ED's with these seats in there. But thats it i think...

ekslut
18-08-2005, 10:51 AM
the gen 2 CRX seats ( pretty nice ones) do bolt in AFAIK - ive seen a few ED's with these seats in there. But thats it i think...

I didn't think they were straight bolt in, I thought you had to swap a few bits and pieces. I dunno for sure either though, just something I remember reading a while ago.

VTi_b0i
18-08-2005, 12:18 PM
yehh thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it :) but i found 2 seats this morning at a wreckers, with the exact same trim aswell so i got them :)

Snoop_gee
19-08-2005, 12:54 AM
yehh thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it :) but i found 2 seats this morning at a wreckers, with the exact same trim aswell so i got them :)

what type of seats u end up finding man?

VTi_b0i
19-08-2005, 09:35 AM
what type of seats u end up finding man?

i jus found two of the stock ED front seats, i was having trouble finding anywhere that had them, so i was asking wat other kinds of seats would fit, but i did it now :D

SLPJCooL
19-08-2005, 08:08 PM
i jus found two of the stock ED front seats, i was having trouble finding anywhere that had them, so i was asking wat other kinds of seats would fit, but i did it now :D

Did you get a good price for the 2nd hand seats?

VTi_b0i
21-08-2005, 02:34 AM
250 for both, excellent condition, esp. for age, and exact same trim too :P does that sound alright?
this other place wanted to sell me 2 CRX seats that were crappy as, they were both different trims, and one of the head rests were broken... they wanted $250 lol im like stuff that lol