PDA

View Full Version : What's a '89 XSi worth?

kronjp
22-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Hi guys, I have a completely original VTEC integra XSi, with 72,000kms (japanese edition).
Red, very good condition, a couple of dints to lower section of lefthand door otherwise great.

Just wondering what it'd be worth as it's still here in Japan. It'll cost me about $5000 to send so if there's no value in it in Oz, I'll sell it here. Will be glad to send pics, got it advertised on a internet site and can send the link if you know anyone interested.

Cheers.

dc2dc2dc2
22-08-2005, 11:06 PM
ur not allowed to advertise ur sales buddy. It seems like u joined ozhonda just to sell ur car. You need to meet the quota of posts in order to sell ur car on here. Also its in wrong section. *CLOSED* :)

kronjp
22-08-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm simply asking if it's worth sending in Oz, if not, I'll sell here. No point sending if if there isn't a market for it. It's been my car for the past 3 yrs but I'm not planning on returning home just yet.

__arjay__
22-08-2005, 11:58 PM
HATER !!!!

give the guy a chance.. he is only curious!!

DAMN HATER!!!!!!! LOL!

dc2dc2dc2
23-08-2005, 12:00 AM
lolz...FINE...well i seen a few XSi'z for sale here....for aournd $7,000 give take. I don't know if it is worth sending it down here.

__arjay__
23-08-2005, 12:08 AM
If its gunna cost you 5k to send it here it probably isnt worth if unless u dont mind making a few thousand.. But id say sumfin between 8-10k bcoz of the b16a and the mileage... (kilometerage!! rofl)

if i was buying a new gen2 i would buy it.. but i do have a mate looking for a jdm integra if your looking at sending it to Perth.

PM if your interested!

kronjp
23-08-2005, 02:34 AM
The 5k is a rounded figure that includes shipping, taxes, port charges, import broker, trucking, compliencing, rego and a/c reinstalled. I might get lucky and it'll be a little under that. It's a real bugger it costs so much to export. Bought it with the intentions of sending it home but once I worked out the costs, it just doesn't seem viable. I might still send since all the ground work's been done, ie. import approval and a/c disconnected, just hope I won't loose money on it. Thanks for your feedback.

bennjamin
23-08-2005, 11:30 AM
sorry , we dont allow EOI threads at all...this is too borderline mate. Better luck researching the market in trading post or other places.

Closed.