PDA

View Full Version : honda info needed

new2honda
23-08-2005, 09:54 AM
hey ppl,im really new to the honda seen. i seen i nice honda legend and just wanted to know a bit about them.....for starters....are they front or awd?if there fwd do they come in rwd or awd?is there any engine which is awd/rwd and has to be manual which u can slap straight in?an extra info would greatly be appreciated,cheers,Adam.
this is the car im talkin bout.....i love it...http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4569151878&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

BiGANG
23-08-2005, 05:59 PM
they are FWD, there is no AWD or RWD model that i know of.

HondaLegend89
23-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Funny you should post that Legend, I was looking at it only yesterday. It is very nice, though I am not keen on the wheels. This model only came in front wheel drive. The Legend gained rear wheel drive only in 1996 where it has stayed the same right up to the present. There is no traction contorl and they do not come in any manual transmission in Australia. You should note however I believe that the 1990 model Legend had an automatic transmission upgrade although it still remained the same 4 speed. The car puts out 132Kw power and is quite efficient. Any further questions let me know.

Regards,
Steve

Love to Love the Legend

new2honda
24-08-2005, 12:12 AM
damn...if yhey came in manual i would buy 1 straight up. do they come in manual in the newer models? if they dont can ya get a half cut of a integra or something that will bolt straight in thats manual and rwd/awd?I love all the luxury features too thats just awesome.Thanx heaps for all the info to. :honda: :thumbsup:.........also does anyone have pics of there legends that they can show me??so i can get a bit of an idea of all the different 1's done up....

HondaLegend89
24-08-2005, 06:50 PM
I am quite sure that there is no manual that will bolt onto the Legend. If there was though it would be something of an Accord, i believe they had a similar motor in them at one stage which may have had a manual transmission. Failing that you may want top spend $$$ and get a manual transmission from America. They came out in a manual 5 Speed as well as auto. Also this car can not be made into rear or awd without $$$ in the bank, basically you would have to be a millionare. If you can afford one though, buy it . They are smooth and powerful.

Regards,
Steve