PDA

View Full Version : Webber & Schumacher's Incident.

LUD02C
23-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Well, this is what seems to be getting all the media and attention.
Whats your view on it?

LUD02C
23-08-2005, 04:35 PM
I think both drivers are at fault.
Michael should of been looking (easy to say) and Mark was quicker yes, but Michael would of had the inside line for the next corner.

But I opened the paper today and there is a massive colour photo of Michael, and Webber slamming him.

Mr Webber, you are a firey bastard!

IRI
23-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Micheal probably could have given him room, but he was already committed to the apex when webber came flying to the inside of the corner... They were both going nowhere in the race so it meant nothing in the end anyway.

For some reason I cant stand Mark Webber.....

dc2dc2dc2
23-08-2005, 05:35 PM
it was schueez fault.

aaronng
23-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Schuey couldn't have seen Webber in this case because Webber did a change from outside to inside very quickly (an overtaking manouver), its purpose is to change driving position WITHOUT the driver of the leading vehicle noticing so that he could overtake without encountering defense.

That move was not meant to be noticed by The Schu until Webber was side-by-side. Unfortunately, that turn was so tight that instead of being side-by-side at the exit, they were side-by-side at the apex which means collision.

Usually I would give Webber the benefit of the doubt, but he pulled this same move with the same disastrous results in the Malaysia GP this year. No mercy if someone keeps playing with fire eventhough they have been burnt before.

jackosimm
23-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Both drivers. Racing incident.

However Webber is very aggresive, which would make me lean towards him if anything.

^^v
23-08-2005, 05:47 PM
its just one of those things that happens sometimes... u get impatient/overly keen drivers.. n things lik this is boud to happen... thats motorsport !:P

TwEigh
23-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Webber is always at fault, doesnt matter who he hits or who hits him

jackosimm
23-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Webber is always at fault, doesnt matter who he hits or who hits him

LOL going straight for the heart

chinkdood
23-08-2005, 06:47 PM
can i ask wat happen?
ne vid clip??

^^v
23-08-2005, 07:01 PM
can i ask wat happen?
ne vid clip??

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/video/p.htm?mkt=en-au&f=39%2f83&m=News&mi=National%20Nine%20News&i=&p=Source_AU_news&rf=

go there then scroll to the bottom.... n click play

ORACER
23-08-2005, 07:57 PM
webber talk too much, he cant win anywayz!(period)
his good in qualifying but in actual race he suckssssss!

aaronng
23-08-2005, 09:19 PM
can i ask wat happen?
ne vid clip??
Webber tried to pull off an Initial D move by changing line under braking and ended up crashing into Schumacher. :D

Vivski
24-08-2005, 02:27 PM
It was a brilliant move. But in the end, that was his downfall. The move itself is one you pull to one side then the other so your opponent can't keep track of where you are. The best drivers know where you are, but this time the move was so good that he fooled the best driver in the paddock. He needed to be a bit further up alongside, but didn't quite get there.

It's also a crash between two of the most aggressive drivers. I believe they're both brilliant drivers and intense without being stupid (aka Ralf). Webber has made his mistakes and will learn from them. He'll be a better driver next season.

But expect more incidents between Webber and Schumacher. They dont give up their line without a fight. How many times have you seen Schuey shove drivers onto the grass!?

TwEigh
24-08-2005, 03:36 PM
brillian move? ur gotta tobe joking, that was more like street racer move.

Webber will never learn his lesson, he has always been like that. last season he crashed into his Jaguar team mate twice. and to some other cars as well. he is one of the crazy F1 driver out there. doesnt suprise me if he send someone to hospital sooner or later :!:

redliner
24-08-2005, 03:56 PM
fingers points to webber

enoch
04-09-2005, 05:44 PM
schuey's fault.
webber didn't do anything wrong.
he pulled a good move, schuey didn't want to let go, so he slammed into webber. webber did brake (a bit late thou, but he still did)

kenshin
04-09-2005, 05:48 PM
It was a brilliant move. But in the end, that was his downfall. The move itself is one you pull to one side then the other so your opponent can't keep track of where you are. The best drivers know where you are, but this time the move was so good that he fooled the best driver in the paddock. He needed to be a bit further up alongside, but didn't quite get there.

only works for ae86 drivers at night with headlights switched off and on yellow ek9s