PDA

View Full Version : integra type R wheel spin

Jomsy
24-08-2005, 04:27 PM
do owner of dc2r's notice that they get a bit of wheel spin and chirping when you drive a bit hard, not lots, just noticable if that makes sence

Chi
24-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Wots a wheelspin?

panda[cRx]
24-08-2005, 04:33 PM
it's a JDM part

IRI
24-08-2005, 04:35 PM
fark must be good then!

InSaNe
24-08-2005, 04:39 PM
wheel spin and chirping ?????
plz explain wat u meen by dat coz my cars been acting strange past few weeks... since i got my rims back on :D

zen
24-08-2005, 04:43 PM
do u mean like wehn you revv hard off the line you get wheel spin and then the wheels will chirp when you throw it in 2nd?

It happens in my VtiR so it would definetly happen in your ITR. Just means your car has power :)

fly_vti
24-08-2005, 04:44 PM
do owner of dc2r's notice that they get a bit of wheel spin and chirping when you drive a bit hard, not lots, just noticable if that makes sence

yeah man i got that, i dont know what some of the others are talking about though lol, it only happened when i pushed my car really hard, (usually when i flat shifted) its normal to wheel spin, although we have LSD they doesnt mean there 'wheelspin free', its just 'LIMITED-SLIP-DIFF' :p if you get me. :p

wheel spin is either = you got shit tyres, its a wet road, or your cars got power lol. keep in mind excessive wheel spin is not good. it costs time, slows you down, and wears tyres.

syk
24-08-2005, 06:07 PM
yeah last night i had a bit of a go with a stock wrx... and wheels spun a bit when changed from 1st to 2nd, and again from 2nd to 3rd... think the extra power produced from the vtec maybe the cause etc, i dunno, just the power to the front wheels i guess.

bennjamin
24-08-2005, 06:19 PM
no need to talk of on-street illegal drag racing.

IF you drive within legal limits you would never wheel spin.

Dont ask questiosn liek this when you know the answer *closed*