PDA

View Full Version : where art thou h22a's hidden?

Nervegas
25-08-2005, 06:41 PM
i've had my mind set on a h22a conversion for me early '95 accord exi. lately i've been ringing around birsbane and sydney for a '95-'96 manual halfcut with no luck thus far. so atm i'm contemplating if it's worthwhile if i can fit a vtec head from another accord. as well as that i want to add extractors/headers and a lightened flywheel. any thoughts on these ideas would be appreciated.

Eclipsor
25-08-2005, 09:11 PM
I've talked to a couple of places about h22a gearboxes. These guys said they have half cuts sometimes but can't say when. Told me to just call every month or so.

All Jap Auto Parts
1860 Sandgate Rd Virginia QLD 4014
ph: (07) 3865 2221 Auto Parts Recyclers

Or the workshop I got my clutch installed at was saying they were getting some half cuts in. Dunno how serious he was being though. But if you showed definite interest I'm sure it would get them moving.

http://www.stzautomotive.com.au/

There are quite a few h22a accords that have done their conversions recently in Bris I'm sure they can give some places where they got theirs aswell.

h22a accord
26-08-2005, 09:26 PM
www.adelaidejap.com.au

I got my front cut from them. They ship anywhere and the engine i bought was perfect. 60060km, everything in working order, LSD gearbox and a 3 month warrantee.