PDA

View Full Version : [syd] turbo - 94 accord.

baeshin
26-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Hey guys new to this forum, I recently got another f22b chucked into my car ( my old one was gone, timing belt snapp'd while aunty was driving it... so one of the pistons is gone only running 3 cyln.) but now i have another one in.... at that time i wasnt thinking. So stupid of me i could have got a h22a. But yea shit happens. now im stuck with the F-series. Ohh tha guy who did it for me said i had a prelude gearbox, which im guessing its the same as the h22a box.

1. Firstly, turbo'n it is on the top of the list atm. Need to know what needs to be changed/upgraded. Do i need to forge the internals or anything like that. basically all the things that you have to change in order to get it running.... i just want it up n running on low boost. then upgrade it as time goes on.

2. Any suggestions on turbo's or any kits around... was wondering if the STOCK s15 turbo would be fine for the boosting??

3. Do i need to recondition the engine?? atm its running okay. But i do have some problems with the engine atm thats why im asking. At times wen i gun the car, getting to bout 4 rpm - 4 n half.... the v-tec kicks in n it screams... n it pulls like crazy.... but after awhile .... it hits the 4grand mark and it just screams n doesnt go anywhere. Can anyone help me n tell me whats wrong.??

Will greatly appreciate any replies.... :confused:

Baeshin'
cheers.

joyride
26-08-2005, 12:35 PM
read through old posts in this section. you will fid your answer.
and dont double post in different sections, just ask once and ppl will help you out.