PDA

View Full Version : Best Integra In Australia?

INFLYT
10-09-2003, 07:55 PM
It's pretty simple. Express your view's on which Integra YOU think is the best in YOUR opinion, whether it's an 11 second jet, clean's up at car show's, inspire's you to take your car to the next level, or all of the above.......

My vote's go with BKDFKP, UH HUH, and the charcoal VTI-R built by Croydon that's ran 11's. :wink:

Jnr Teggy
10-09-2003, 08:21 PM
ronnie lims is cool!

i liked the white DC2R at Sydney autosalon this year..

CF bonnet, GT wing, JDM HRV wheels (black) and race interior(i.e none :))

it also won the n/a dyno comp!

ginganggooly
10-09-2003, 08:24 PM
i've never been a fan of showy integras... i don't really find the basic shape of the car is up to the job of being a professional looker ;)

i love them to look clean and simple, and go like stink. haven't really come across many of them either :(

INFLYT
10-09-2003, 08:26 PM
So not one Integra inspire's you?

ginganggooly
10-09-2003, 08:52 PM
hmmm... i'm jealous of the power outputs, but i wouldn't call them inspiring- mainly because i'd probably doi things my own way.

...which other people would find a waste of time :)

to each their own :D

Spunkymonkey
10-09-2003, 09:11 PM
i've never been a fan of showy integras... i don't really find the basic shape of the car is up to the job of being a professional looker ;)

i love them to look clean and simple, and go like stink. haven't really come across many of them either :(

if its clean and bodywork is alright :wink:

It's funny cause I'm not really inspired by other tegs either lol. Just doing my own thing here and I'm happy with my teg the way it is :D

Jnr Teggy
10-09-2003, 09:16 PM
i like as long as there is no airbrushing,cromies,big stereo or silly interiors..

function over fashion!

joneblaze
10-09-2003, 09:26 PM
i like as long as there is no airbrushing,cromies,big stereo or silly interiors..

function over fashion!

ill second that.... "fully sik" on tegs is no go...

i like the colour and rims on the blue KAO 71K teg on www.xracing.com.au . nice front bar and eyelids too...

A'PEXi
10-09-2003, 11:52 PM
KAO71K teg has been sold... had supra taillight conversion, 18" white rims, baby blue paintjob etc... was pretty good, Joel's from TGZ Sydney :)...

I like BKDFKP and TGZ's Gold Teg (forgot the plate lol)....

poid
11-09-2003, 08:31 AM
Khaddouri's charcoal teggy is one of my favourites, if you saw it on the street you'd think its just another teggy unless you know it runs 11's :)

I dont like BKDFKP at all, airbrushing and neons dont do it for me. UH HUH has had a lot of work done and is a very nice car, but again doesnt quite do it for me

I think i prefer the racer look with teggys

INFLYT
11-09-2003, 12:34 PM
Another quality example that come's to mind is SHOCKD, a red VTI-R that was featured in Hot4s a while back, and has appeared at a few show's. Awesome car. :wink:

joneblaze
11-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Another quality example that come's to mind is SHOCKD, a red VTI-R that was featured in Hot4s a while back, and has appeared at a few show's. Awesome car. :wink:

yeah, thats on xracing.com.au website too... very nice kit..simple car, no spoiler...mmm

Spunkymonkey
11-09-2003, 04:34 PM

that's Tim's car. Same kit as mine, and the interior he has used to belong to my cousin :wink:

Hadean
11-09-2003, 04:39 PM
so much rice

joneblaze
11-09-2003, 04:45 PM
so much rice

Rice is Nice. :roll:

INFLYT
11-09-2003, 06:26 PM
A very nice clean simple combination look's to be the popular choice.

dc2r
11-09-2003, 07:04 PM
itr?

INFLYT
11-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Say what?

A'PEXi
11-09-2003, 09:34 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with rice, it's just a personal choice I guess, the cars mentioned don't seem rice to me.

Jim80y
11-09-2003, 10:45 PM
Whatevery floats your boat I guess.

As I understand it rice = any distasteful modification that does not enhance performance. So really depends on your taste :P

INFLYT
12-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Each to their own.......

ginganggooly
12-09-2003, 02:45 AM

As I understand it rice = any distasteful modification that does not enhance performance. So really depends on your taste :P

rice is any non-performance enhancing, cosmetic modification :wink:

joneblaze
12-09-2003, 03:17 AM

hey mike, dont bag the rice... i cant wait for my seat covers and "crear brinkers".... eric's gonna have the riciest car ever... lol. heard what plates he wants to get? (sshhh... dont post it up or else some other ricer will take them!)

Hadean
12-09-2003, 11:51 AM
I opened up a can of worms didn't I?

Just wanted to see the reaction of the forum when I said that :)

I don't think a car running 11sec is rice, I was kidding...

My definition of rice is anything that tries to pretend to be something it's not.

e.g.

Clear tail-lights (Toyota IS200/300 Altezza?)
Enormous Big wings (Pikes peak anyone?)
GT wings for street use (JGTC wannabe)
Nismo stickers on Honda/Toyota/Mazda/Mitsubishi
Mugen stickers on Toyota/Mazda/Nissan/Mitsubishi
Ralliart stickers on Toyota/Mazda/Nissan/Honda
TRD stickers on Honda/Mazda/Nissan/Mitsubishi
EVO kits on Lancers (I'm sick of EVO wannabes)
Blue lights (H.I.D. Headlamp wannabes)
Washer jet L.E.D. (ummm trying to be a Cesna or a 747?)
Snap-on seat covers (originally used by mechs to not dirty car, but now used to imitate race buckets LOL)
Stickers running down the side of front quater panels listing performance brands not found on said car.
blah blah blah, list goes on...

However I don't think airbrush artwork is rice, that's about taste. Personally I don't like airbrush artwork.

Anyone care to post their definition of rice? May be off-topic, but the thread was about the best integra in OZ and this is subjective. So in this case, it's whether they represent rice or not.

ginganggooly
12-09-2003, 01:16 PM

hey mike, dont bag the rice... i cant wait for my seat covers and "crear brinkers".... eric's gonna have the riciest car ever... lol. heard what plates he wants to get? (sshhh... dont post it up or else some other ricer will take them!)
nah, you'll never hear me knock it... it's just that i won't do it :)

IDBTCH
12-09-2003, 01:22 PM
i love BKDFKP.. gorgeous car.. always caught my eye at car shows..

especially his pile of defect notices :D

Hadean
12-09-2003, 01:25 PM
Heh. Defect notices. It's not something to be bragging about.

INFLYT
12-09-2003, 03:36 PM
It show's the car get's attention at least........

Hadean
12-09-2003, 03:38 PM
From the wrong crowd.

INFLYT
12-09-2003, 04:29 PM
Being by the book would get pretty boring quicksmart, wouldn't it?

ginganggooly
12-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Being by the book would get pretty boring quicksmart, wouldn't it?

you only have to appear to be going by the book my friend :D

i guess i've never really understood "look at me" cars...

Hadean
12-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Yeah it would, but there's a big enough gap between by the book and illegal to have fun with.

Regulations and laws are there for a reason.

INFLYT
14-09-2003, 10:46 AM
They are there for a reason. It's a business, just like everything else. Everyone want's to make money...........

Setanta
14-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Nicest ones I've seen so far would be Spunkymunky's - it's tastefully done and not over the top aka riced out.

Best one I've seen was a yellow ITR with the JDM nosecone and lowered - no other mods.

I'm not a fan of over-stated looks that ruin the lines of the car and most 'tegs I've seen that are heavily kitted etc do just that.

Spunkymonkey
15-09-2003, 11:34 PM
Nicest ones I've seen so far would be Spunkymunky's - it's tastefully done and not over the top aka riced out.

Best one I've seen was a yellow ITR with the JDM nosecone and lowered - no other mods.

I'm not a fan of over-stated looks that ruin the lines of the car and most 'tegs I've seen that are heavily kitted etc do just that.

Awww....thanks Pete.

A friend in NZ had a really nice 4 door teg with Mugen JDM front bar. Very classy.

A'PEXi
16-09-2003, 09:19 AM
it can only b considered as rice if it doesnt look good i think....

if it loooks good then its fine... whats wrong with making your car look good with cosmetics?...

Hadean
16-09-2003, 01:05 PM
All bark, no bite.

ginganggooly
16-09-2003, 03:26 PM
it can only b considered as rice if it doesnt look good i think....

if it loooks good then its fine... whats wrong with making your car look good with cosmetics?...

ah well... the money that went into making it look fast, could have gone into actually making it go fast. :wink:
not that there are no cars that strike an ideal compromise, just not many.

Hadean
16-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Some neighbours down the street have a big german sheppherd, about a meter tall Male. My matlese terrier cross is around 30cm tall Female.

She always kicks his ass down the street, making him back into a corner all helpless.

Big looking dog, but no balls.

Buddyclub
16-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Some neighbours down the street have a big german sheppherd, about a meter tall Male. My matlese terrier cross is around 30cm tall Female.

She always kicks his ass down the street, making him back into a corner all helpless.

Big looking dog, but no balls.

LMAO! :lol:

INFLYT
16-09-2003, 08:13 PM
There seem's to be alot of big looking dog's getting around.......... :lol: