PDA

View Full Version : EG civic - Front JDM / Import Door Skins

Lyle_Style
04-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Hey guys
I own a oz spec 4 door Eg civic with the ozzy grey interior ( ie the layout with the jdm double din center console). Basically i want the Import JDM eg civic door skins on mine in the same colour?

is this possible? what cars do the different door skins come on, are they only the sir eg6 hatch? if so do the hatch door skins match up the 4 door? and can you get the import door skins in the same grey colour as the ozzy interior?

anyhelp would be great
cheers guys!

Chi
04-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Why would u wanna import same colour from japan, when u can get it in australia?

2 Door is different to 4 door.

EG6 interior is black .

Lyle_Style
04-09-2005, 09:04 PM
i dont want to import one from japan i just want the skins that come off the civics from japan. it would be awsome if i could find some in the grey colour to suit a 4 door... does anyone know if this is possible

heist
05-09-2005, 08:42 AM
i dont want to import one from japan i just want the skins that come off the civics from japan. it would be awsome if i could find some in the grey colour to suit a 4 door... does anyone know if this is possible

why? they are exactly the same :$

Lyle_Style
05-09-2005, 09:25 AM
no sorry they arnt the same, civics with the interior that has the jdm center console have different door skins to the ozzy civics.
i want the jdm door skins

tRipitaka
05-09-2005, 09:27 AM
there's eg6 and eg9..
eg9 are the ones u are after..
the doorskins/fabric are somewhat like a charcoal/grey colour, that suit the colour of the seats.. the plastic part is black..
i'll take a photo of mine when i get the chance..