PDA

View Full Version : Side Skirts

Iceman888uk
12-09-2005, 06:17 AM
hey, i live in london and parts for the jazz are difficult to come by and if there are any, they are more than likely to be ridiculous prices! so im wondering if anyone can help me by finding out where i can get hold of skirts at a reasonable price, which can be imported to the uk?? thanks :thumbsup:

asiansquad
12-09-2005, 11:43 AM
how much are u looking to pay?

spoon fit
12-09-2005, 12:04 PM
hey, i live in london and parts for the jazz are difficult to come by and if there are any, they are more than likely to be ridiculous prices! so im wondering if anyone can help me by finding out where i can get hold of skirts at a reasonable price, which can be imported to the uk?? thanks :thumbsup:

honda uk?

vividjazz
12-09-2005, 02:14 PM
From what I've seen Honda UK dealers quote prices including installation. Something Honda dealers in Australia haven't discovered. So the price sometimes seems high over there but when you add labour to the price here it comes closer to the same. eg. When you get a price for side skirts in the UK its a total price but in Australia you have to add painting and fitting or organise and pay a third party for painting and fitting.

spoon fit
12-09-2005, 03:01 PM
From what I've seen Honda UK dealers quote prices including installation. Something Honda dealers in Australia haven't discovered. So the price sometimes seems high over there but when you add labour to the price here it comes closer to the same. eg. When you get a price for side skirts in the UK its a total price but in Australia you have to add painting and fitting or organise and pay a third party for painting and fitting.

those kits painted

vividjazz
12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
those kits painted

No just like here they don't come painted but the price the dealer gives in the UK is an all inclusive fitted price not the Australian Honda dealer oh you want it painted well that will be extra, oh and we have to add GST to that price because we didn't to make it sound better, oh and you want it fitted to a car not just to carry around like shopping bags well that will be extra. Its like car prices.

Just like why do you want the price of a car without onroad costs? Obviously car dealers think 1 million Australians buy new cars every year to sit on their home showroom floor (which we all have) so the buyers couldn't possibly want the cost of registering and insuring and paying compulsory government taxes included. And worst of all is why is dealer delivery an extra charge? No I'll just pick it up from the wharf myself, give it a car wash and take it to a mechanic who knows something to do a safety inspection (see how many dealers let you do that instead of paying the dealer tax).