PDA

View Full Version : accord 94 body kit

Toe_knee
12-09-2005, 10:55 PM
just want to know wah is a good body kit for honda accord 94 as i am intrested in buying 1. i was thinkin the buddy club? any suggestions and where is a good place to buy 1.

cheers

NayNay
12-09-2005, 11:34 PM
nah dude kits dont really suit the 94 accord. just colour coat the lips and sit it on its a$s looks tuff that way!

nakawa
12-09-2005, 11:37 PM
just want to know wah is a good body kit for honda accord 94 as i am intrested in buying 1. i was thinkin the buddy club? any suggestions and where is a good place to buy 1.

cheers

pm sent

FkjAccord
13-09-2005, 01:21 AM
hey dude... check out the website called www.carmate.com.au
There are some kits there and i know a place that does it really well...
If your interested i could hook you up there... cause im getting mine down soon...
(but its not from carmate though =( ... )
hope you find the site useful
Take care

baeshin
13-09-2005, 07:43 AM
FkjAccord what kit you gettin?? im getting mine done but gonna get custom ones, getting jetspeed to do custom... C-west front bar, buddyclub 2 rear and sideskirts.... costin me a fair bit tho lol...

euro1978
13-09-2005, 09:10 AM
nah dude kits dont really suit the 94 accord. just colour coat the lips and sit it on its a$s looks tuff that way!

agreed.

Toe_knee
13-09-2005, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=FkjAccord]hey dude... check out the website called www.carmate.com.au
There are some kits there and i know a place that does it really well...
If your interested i could hook you up there... cause im getting mine down soon...
(but its not from carmate though =( ... )
hope you find the site useful
Take care[/QUOTE

yeha i checked the carmate web site already when i got my accord but there kit doesnt interest me. there is a place in adelaide where they sell the buddy club kit but it doesnt fit very well at all coz a mate of mine has one. and the fibre glass is crap...lol

SIK_180
13-09-2005, 12:46 PM
VIVA MATE!!!
forgot how much i got mine for but think it was 650 or sumthing.
I mite know sum1 mite b selling but proplery not n e more i guess.

NayNay
13-09-2005, 04:59 PM
euro1978.....CHEERS! thats the way they should be! no kit at all

h22a accord
13-09-2005, 05:06 PM
with the right kit, accords look very nice.
they also look very nice without a kit.

each to their own.

Toe_knee
13-09-2005, 05:27 PM
sik 180

viva is selling the kit for $645. y so cheap there must b something wrong wit the kit either it doesnt fit or the quality of the fiberglass is poor (dats if they get it from china). like i said b4 a mate got a kit from viva n it doesnt fit well at all he paid $600 for his kit.

so yeah dats y im seeing if there r other places around

dundas
13-09-2005, 10:52 PM
toe knee
love the nick.. and welcome
basically most places will source their "non Genuine" kits from the same place.
many of the people in SA purchase from viva and are quite happy with their purchases. I beleive that where ever you go ensure they can fit for you so you know that it will fit nice n clean

Whats your location anyways

SIK_180
14-09-2005, 11:47 AM
and one more thing to bak myself and dundas.
U can go how much body kit places urself, and it would neva all b straight fit, Doesnt matter if u paid double or so, Every kits needs fixing, bogging, priming unless they r 2nd hand kits but we r talking about new kits here.

But Toe Knee
Have u ever had a kit?
Ever install it urself?
or ur just a keyboard warrrior that talks things that hear from others?

dundas
14-09-2005, 12:55 PM
LOL @ Sik_180
i think the only kits that will fit perfect are the GENUINE KITS which will cost about $3000-$6000 if are new. Don't feel as htough we are trying to push you to purchase from viva garage... but why pay an extra $300 or so when they get their stuff from the same places???

smoknhothonda
14-09-2005, 08:18 PM
try www.unrealautosports.com.au (http://www.unrealautosports.com.au/) they stock the west wing lip kits for the accord.

These kits fit perfectly, and are polyurethane, so they bend without breaking, unlike fibreglass which shatters....

FkjAccord
17-09-2005, 02:17 PM
well if anyone is interested to know i got the kit off Spoon-Accord... im getting it done by the crusie on the 24th so hopefully ill see you guys there..
Im just going to do some minor adjustments to the front bar to make it look a bit .. mmz... better..
lols
take care ppl

DHOCHKG
17-09-2005, 03:14 PM
just colour coat the lips and

Yeah..
a lip is enough
my friend gone one with lip, Rear bar,Lowered + 15' Rims
Look heaps good..
Will try to find the photo up..!

28RAG
20-09-2005, 09:43 PM
sik 180

viva is selling the kit for $645. y so cheap there must b something wrong wit the kit either it doesnt fit or the quality of the fiberglass is poor (dats if they get it from china). like i said b4 a mate got a kit from viva n it doesnt fit well at all he paid $600 for his kit.

so yeah dats y im seeing if there r other places around

dont talk sh!t about people business mate! and if you expect a body kit to fit like OEM then you simply dont put a kit on

ive got my current kit from viva and it fit perfect! try and find a blemish!

i also have a 2nd body kit sitting in the sged from Viva.

and do you goto kmart and see something on special and go "yeah its poor quality"

what sort of kit was it from viva and $600??? ive never heard of them selling something for that price, trade price is $645 and was it the body kit that didnt fit or the workshop fitting it

28RAG
20-09-2005, 09:44 PM
try www.unrealautosports.com.au (http://www.unrealautosports.com.au/) they stock the west wing lip kits for the accord.

These kits fit perfectly, and are polyurethane, so they bend without breaking, unlike fibreglass which shatters....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ haha i rang about that some time ago and it was like 2500-3000 supplied for the LIP KIT damn haha, its genuine so yeah

smoknhothonda
21-09-2005, 07:36 PM
oh shit seriously!!! I priced to import one from the USA and it was like $800 just for shipping alone!!!!

I should have organised to slip the bodykit box in Shaq's shoes the last time he came over to Oz :p

28RAG
21-09-2005, 09:17 PM
oh shit seriously!!! I priced to import one from the USA and it was like $800 just for shipping alone!!!!

I should have organised to slip the bodykit box in Shaq's shoes the last time he came over to Oz :p

haha thats a sure fire plan! carmate do a non genuine WW lip kit..i think its only front lip, not sure about sides and rear but yeah try

www.vivagarage.com (http://www.vivagarage.com)
www.carmate.com (http://www.carmate.com)
www.sinex.com.au (http://www.sinex.com.au)

hope that helps

smoknhothonda
22-09-2005, 03:29 PM
I really like the Wings West side skirts, but I think I would go with the Trust chin spoiler and a custom rear bar.

Did anyone see a 5th Gen in an Auto Salon mag about 12 months ago (it was featured in a Car Club/Indo shoot) with a Custom Fabulous Kit?

Cant say I have heard of the kit before but it looked damn sweet. By memory it was Sherwood green with a 5 stud conversion riding on 19's with fat lips.

I would love to get my hands on that kit!

Mike_
22-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Im looking for a lip kit.

ONLY PROBLEM IS, I NEED ONE FOR THE '96 ! :(

none of the kits ive seen fit a 96, they're all for the 94. Does anyone know where they stock front and rear lip kits for the 96?