PDA

View Full Version : EG Headlight same for hatch/sedan??

EK_coupe
13-09-2005, 09:50 AM
A friend of mine is looking at purchasing a pair of projector headlight for his EG sedan from a guy.
Some people have said the headlight is different on the sedan and the hatch, could anyone help me out, some say it's the same. Could someone help me out.

V-techWhore
13-09-2005, 09:52 AM
It is and it isn't.

Only time will tell.

chaos coupe
13-09-2005, 09:53 AM
it should be the same..

tRipitaka
13-09-2005, 09:56 AM
It is and it isn't.

Only time will tell.

useless.

anyways, from what i've read, the projector parts are the same, and it's only the corners that are different sized..

i guess the only way to find out is for you to try, and you can come back and confirm it :)

egads
13-09-2005, 10:02 AM
stock headlights are the same, the corners are different though. sedan corners are longer. so the projectors will fit, but you will notice abit of a gap at the guard. easily fixed with rubber or something.

also try searching, this topic has been covered before.

edit - here you go

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24689&highlight=angel+eye

EK_coupe
13-09-2005, 12:41 PM
i know the best way is to try but it is a bit hard when you are helping a friend buy something and the car is not here.
Was seeing if someone has actually fitted one before so i would know. but thanks for the info guys

bennjamin
13-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Yup - one more time....

EG hatch/sedan head lights are the same but due to different fenders the corner lights (indicators) are slightly different.

Closed :)