PDA

View Full Version : How?

pgclee
13-09-2005, 12:58 PM
How do you race a rex with your Type R on the track?
can i get some comment? i mean, what kinda technique and skills will you apply to it if your encounter such scenario?

thanx...

ekslut
13-09-2005, 01:41 PM
You mean circuit track? Its easy, I have passed many a rex. Except for this one STI some older dude was driving. Saw it ages away in my rear view mirror, and I tried hard to keep it that way. But over 5 laps it finally caught up to me and passed.

You dont really need a special technique if your racing a specific car, just do what gets the best result from your car and you should be fine. Same for straight line too, doesn't matter what your racing, as long as you know what your car can do and how to get the best out of it, thats all that matters.

bennjamin
13-09-2005, 02:23 PM
its the driver , NOT the car.

kousoku
13-09-2005, 04:18 PM
pfft, its both the driver and the car =P only people that say its the driver are people with freekishly good handling cars

2MPRSS
13-09-2005, 08:25 PM
ive seen a clip of a wrx and jdm looking dc2r,both lookd stock on the corners the type R had the advantage but on the straights the wrx was gaining, after the last turn the wrx overtook the type R and won by less then a sec.very good race

ekslut
14-09-2005, 02:10 PM
pfft, its both the driver and the car =P only people that say its the driver are people with freekishly good handling cars

haha...I think its the other way around. Usually its the people who can't drive who blame their car coz it can't handle or its got no power.

redliner
14-09-2005, 02:48 PM
haha...I think its the other way around. Usually its the people who can't drive who blame their car coz it can't handle or its got no power.

i do that all the time
ahahahaha j/k

bennjamin
14-09-2005, 03:29 PM
i do that all the time
ahahahaha j/k

yup same here lol - no power :) But boy does it turn in :D

type one
14-09-2005, 05:32 PM
no technique to it... you just use your car, drive your line and watch your lap times improve... let the other driver watch your lap times fall, panic and spin off :)

exquisit
17-09-2005, 04:12 PM
set up your lines and try to keep pushing to c the limits of your car
if everythin is good then you can beat anythin
=)

pgclee
17-09-2005, 05:50 PM
hmmm....interesting comments...