PDA

View Full Version : Fitting In

MoDCoN
16-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey S2000 owners...

Just a quick question... I've read some other posts, and it seems like the interior of the S2000 is quite small... I.e. my 6'3'' large body wouldnt really fit. I am willing however, for it to be a tight squeeze, and wanted to know what you guys thought... >will i fit? And FYI i sat in a Honda Beat today (wow!) and i fit there, though the steering wheel rests hard on my legs and i couldnt really use the shifter... D'oh! Oh and before you flame me, saying ''try it yourself''... I'm a P-plater, as if anyone would let me try... :cries:

Thanks guys!

MoD

IRI
16-09-2005, 10:52 PM
6'3" hmmm could be a realtight squeeze. it will be definantly hardfor you to get in and out (it's a chore for me and I'm only 5'8" lol) But once your actually in there i think you'll be fine as there is HEAPS of headroom.

MoDCoN
17-09-2005, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the IRI! :) - Its a dream car of mine!

91'lude
17-09-2005, 11:25 AM
What do u drive now man? Watch out, mostly if you dont own it, people dont respond.

Im 6'3, maybe a tad over, but im skinny, and i fit in a s2000 fine, you just have to adjust the wheel and the seat to best suit you, i think as IRI stated, the head room will be excellent with the top down, its just basically getting in and out of the car that is a problem, but most japanese sport cars share this.

s2king
17-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Hey S2000 owners...

Just a quick question... I've read some other posts, and it seems like the interior of the S2000 is quite small... I.e. my 6'3'' large body wouldnt really fit. I am willing however, for it to be a tight squeeze, and wanted to know what you guys thought... >will i fit? And FYI i sat in a Honda Beat today (wow!) and i fit there, though the steering wheel rests hard on my legs and i couldnt really use the shifter... D'oh! Oh and before you flame me, saying ''try it yourself''... I'm a P-plater, as if anyone would let me try... :cries:

Thanks guys!

MoD

I have a friend who is same height as you (tall ****) and I let him drive it. Its a really tight fit and uncomfortable after a few minutes. Im 6'1" and for me its just perfect, if I was any taller id be driving some other car.
Sorry for the bad news dude.

MoDCoN
17-09-2005, 02:47 PM
What do u drive now man? Watch out, mostly if you dont own it, people dont respond.

Im 6'3, maybe a tad over, but im skinny, and i fit in a s2000 fine, you just have to adjust the wheel and the seat to best suit you, i think as IRI stated, the head room will be excellent with the top down, its just basically getting in and out of the car that is a problem, but most japanese sport cars share this.

true... guess that's why i don't get too may replies. i only drive my dads car atm, manual V6 camry sportivo... fun but not a honda.

i guess i'll justr have to try one one day....

thanks!

s2king
17-09-2005, 03:34 PM

There is no adjustment with steering wheel. And even with the top UP, there is another 2inch head room aprox even with a 6'3" person.

exquisit
17-09-2005, 04:28 PM
maybe get a smaller wheel if your knees hit mate

91'lude
17-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Good work honda, a non adjustable wheel. I never adjusted the wheel, but my knee's did hit the bottum of it, i assumed it was adjustable.