PDA

View Full Version : DC2R Mugen Airbox - Need a part number for AUDM DC2R

sangsational
21-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone would be able to help me with acquiring the right part number for the Mugen Airbox that will fit the AUDM DC2R and not inhibit ABS.

My supplier advised me that he believes the Airbox will inhibit ABS. I found on www.kingsmotorsports.com (http://www.kingsmotorsports.com) that there is a model that does not inhibit ABS but it is designed for the USDM DC2R. Is the USDM DC2R the same as the AUDM DC2R in that respect? :confused:

Mugen has developed a High Performance Air Intake System specifically for the US market Integra Type R without air conditioning.

This kit is designed to fit the ABS-equipped chassis. The filter, air-horn, and clamping system are the same unit as used on the new S2000 Air Box Kit, with a completely redesigned intake housing. It works extremely well with engines having displacement from 1.8L up to 2.0L.

By the way, yes I know I have a DC5R. :p This is for a friend. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sang

VTECACCORD
21-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Shouldn't make a difference, the mugen airbox you need should just be the jdm one, Only reason the usdm one is different is cause the AC lines are in the way on usdm models.

So either one should work on your car

ITRBoI
21-09-2005, 11:17 AM
i dont know what you are going on about, but i have a mugen c/a/i in my dc2r and it fits perfectly

V-techWhore
21-09-2005, 11:18 AM
USDM should fit AUDM.

sangsational
21-09-2005, 11:59 AM
i dont know what you are going on about, but i have a mugen c/a/i in my dc2r and it fits perfectly

great, and do you have the part number for your mugen airbox?

what i'm talking about is that my supplier has told me the one he was going to supply me will inhibit the ABS unit. one was made specifically for the US market to avoid inhibiting the ABS unit but it does inhibit AC cooling lines apparently. so I need the part number for the mugen airbox that will cause neither of these problems.

thanks.

sangsational
22-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Thanks everyone. Got a response to this now...

Our products is as follows :

■ Air cleaner & box set

① 17200-XG9R-K0S0 (旧)  ⇒ for  NON-ABS only

② 17200-XG9R-K1S0 (新)  ⇒ for  both ABS and NON-ABS

■ Filter

① 17220-XG9R-K0S0    for   17200-XG9R-K0S0

② 17220-XGS -0000    for   17200-XG9R-0000