PDA

View Full Version : Filling Up Holes

P'cisT
29-02-2004, 12:14 AM
I've got a set of slimline plates for my car which used to have the larger plates with all four screws in all the corners.

As I'm now only using the above two holes, with the two bottom one exposed, I would like to patch them up with paint over.

How much would a panel beater set me back?

eknine
29-02-2004, 10:53 AM
it is necessary...nvm..anyway have you check with RTA if you can change the plate....coz i did that and it comes with just two holes ....but i change from black on yellow to black on white though:)

if you need an excuse...which i didn't..just says someone pinch ur plate
...i mean the cheaper the better issn't, if there is an excuse to exploit the price , what harm using it :D

btw when you change ur plate....can't u tell them you don't want the bottom holes ?....unless this is the rear plate we are talking abt:)

ps: i'm in a different state that you...what was mentioned may not apply..but depending on where u r , on general-> i guess is the same shit, just different smell<LoL>

incoming
01-03-2004, 11:26 AM
just go to clarks rubber shop and put the lil rubber stoppers in it!

P'cisT
01-03-2004, 02:35 PM
eknine, I think you misread what I mean't. I just want to fill up some holes on my car panel.

incoming, that's a good idea, and I may do that if filling the hole and painting over costs too much.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

eknine
01-03-2004, 04:12 PM
ahhh..my bad:)