PDA

View Full Version : Honda Jazz/Fit bashers...

kentris
22-09-2005, 09:22 AM
http://cars.ign.com/articles/529/529184p1.html

"Scott Lee, Forza-team bossman, admitted, "We're not taking the kitchen-sink approach." It's a jab at GT4 that is truly fitting. Who the hell wants to drive a Honda Fit or Toyota Ist? We sure as hell don't. Racing games are exactly that, racing games and it's no fun when your vehicle has neither triple digit horsepower or can attain triple digit velocity."

Hmph.... :thumbdwn: :mad:

He should drive one, it's a nice car.

The other day I was sat in my Jazz near my college just resting before I go back to my class and I hear some people (one of them I knew) from the other college walk by. They said

"Ahh Honda Jazz...." and another guy goes "That's a shit car" :mad: and another saying "It's not a car you would buy"..

What's that meant to mean? It's a nice car...pfft! So angry....makes me want to go out and buy loads of mods to it and show them!!

ahcash
22-09-2005, 09:54 AM
:D :D That's it.. this game is off my list..

Andys
22-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Around my place the only people I see driving jazzes are old grannies. It definitely has a image attached to it (in a negative sense)

Most friends of mine couldn't understand what I saw in it.. right up until I took them for blast down some twisty roads :D

- Andrew

Judge
22-09-2005, 10:49 AM
i see lots of different people driving them

a few grannies, a few mums, young girls, young guys. i just think it appeals to many people because it is so versatile. there is somthing about the jazz which is attractive to nearly everyone.

Hence: Me a 22 year old white male driving one!

bluevti
22-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Yeah I find the negativity towards the Jazz a bit frustrating. However I also remember how I didn't really want to test drive one when originally looking for a car. I basically walked into the showroom because my wife wanted to have a look.

Boy was I suprised when I got into the drivers seat of a 1.5 and hit the gas pedal! I didn't want to like it - and ended up loving it. I don't even remember now what it was that made me not want to drive one originally. I think I saw a cute car and incorrectly assumed it had no performance.

I've owned a number of fast cars before becoming jazz owner. It's very important to me that a car feels like a drivers car. I can't quite quantify this, but a willing engine and slick gearbox is a big part of it. For me the Jazz is a drivers car.

I find myself trying to convince the tire kickers of this, but also know they truely won't appreciate it until they get behind the wheel. It's a bit of a hidden gem and I can't wait to modify it.

bluevti
22-09-2005, 11:29 AM
The Forza guy says "it's no fun when your vehicle has neither triple digit horsepower or can attain triple digit velocity."

Errm.. Jazz vti ~110hp and does 100km/h without blinking..So by his own statement the Jazz should be in the game!

(A complete guess but i think my jazz could do 190km/h given a very long straight)

asiansquad
22-09-2005, 01:20 PM
jazz can do 200 km/h :)

bluevti
22-09-2005, 01:37 PM
haha nice, obviously on a private road :P hehe

fitme
22-09-2005, 02:03 PM
The Forza guy says "it's no fun when your vehicle has neither triple digit horsepower or can attain triple digit velocity."

Errm.. Jazz vti ~110hp and does 100km/h without blinking..So by his own statement the Jazz should be in the game!

(A complete guess but i think my jazz could do 190km/h given a very long straight)

i think the "triple digit horsepower" his referring is the WHP..i think jazz goes around 90hp at the wheels....and yeah it can do 190kph..:thumbsup:

vividjazz
22-09-2005, 04:22 PM
If other people don't know what their missing then that's their problem. I love watching the big 4WDs, Falcons and Commodores fill up beside me every week at the servo. Surprise surprise I'm always finished 1st.

That leaves more money to spend on my family instead of petrol in a car to try and compensate for personal inadequacies. Maybe they just need some more nasal spray delivery technology.

Philip Lee
22-09-2005, 04:35 PM
i couldn't care sh!t about what people think. i enjoy my car and that's the end of it.

bluevti
22-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Heheh I remember almost 10 years back when I had a mazda rx2 rotary, I'd cop abuse all the time from v8 owners, had things thrown at my car etc. Compared to that a raised eyebrow from someone not liking the jazz is nothing.

I think from my perspective, I'm just wanting more people to share my enthusiasm :P

MRFIT
22-09-2005, 05:15 PM
If other people don't know what their missing then that's their problem. I love watching the big 4WDs, Falcons and Commodores fill up beside me every week at the servo. Surprise surprise I'm always finished 1st.

That leaves more money to spend on my family instead of petrol in a car to try and compensate for personal inadequacies. Maybe they just need some more nasal spray delivery technology.

hahahahahaa...... well said..... well said.... ;)

08ESE
24-09-2005, 04:36 PM
"Ahh Honda Jazz...." and another guy goes "That's a shit car" :mad: and another saying "It's not a car you would buy"..

What's that meant to mean? It's a nice car...pfft! So angry....makes me want to go out and buy loads of mods to it and show them!!

Dont let the backwards cap, p platin commodore kids get to you mate.

Individuality comes at a price.... and that price is NOT BEING ACCEPTED BY BOGANS.....

"HOW GOOD IS THAT"

:rolleyes:

08ESE
24-09-2005, 04:43 PM
http://cars.ign.com/articles/529/529184p1.html
Who the hell wants to drive a Honda Fit or Toyota Ist? We sure as hell don't.

doesnt this wanker realise its the biggest selling car in japan? the only car to outsell corolla since corolla was released in 1966 ??????????

hahah he cost his company a ****in fortune!

bluevti
24-09-2005, 05:35 PM
I agree. Driving and modifying cars you can actually afford is one of the things which make Gran Turismo so great.

chicken8
24-09-2005, 06:44 PM
yeah thats y i like GT4. cars u've driven u drive in the game to compare

but the jazz is a box of shit to drive in GT4

the 1.4DSi i think it is. just has 1 gear. stays at top rpm all the time, sounds annoying

coladuna
24-09-2005, 07:57 PM
yeah thats y i like GT4. cars u've driven u drive in the game to compare

but the jazz is a box of shit to drive in GT4

the 1.4DSi i think it is. just has 1 gear. stays at top rpm all the time, sounds annoying

Didn't you know that's what CVT does?
Jazz is a nice car for the price, but just doesn't have enough power, but the fuel consumption is a plus. Took a VTi CVT model for a test drive recently as I was thinking of getting a VTi-S in manual. Wasn't very impressed to be honest.
Maybe I'm just used to a more expensive car so that's the problem.
Also didn't like the change in the seat fabric in 05 model that feels like velour. Makes the car feel more cheap. Took a Mazda3 SP23 and it felt a lot better. Wasn't noisy inside like all the reviews said and had much more feel to the steering wheel. Oh well, I suppose it's not fair comparing it to more expensive cars.

It kills all other cars in the same class though. Jazz shits all over Mazda2, Mitsubishi Colt etc...
Having said that, I wouldn't be wasting money on mods if I were to get a Jazz. The whole point of getting a Jazz is because it's economical and buying pointless mods will complete nullify that.

bluevti
24-09-2005, 08:26 PM
The 1.4 engine in GT4 jazz is annoying.. I thought the CVT was fairly realistic though..

Comparing jazz to a mazda3 sp23 which is in a completely different category is a bit harsh. The sp23 is a very nice car, built off the same chassis as the new ford focus and also some volvo model, definately next step up. I think sp23 with onroads you're looking at something like $32,000?

Yesterday I drove an 05 model jazz, and I have to agree the trim did seem a little cheap. It was the 1.3 model though, so perhaps its to be expected. I havent seen the new vti interior.

Regarding the CVT, I really like it, but I have one major gripe.. Compared to traditional autos, its SLOOOW off the line but great one you are in motion. I don't own a CVT model, but have driven a few of them and I never figured out a way to accellerate fast off the line like a manual can, or for that matter, a tradional auto. I hope that I've just been doing it wrong as i really like the CVT otherwise.

Re: Modifying the jazz, you're probably right for most of society. However some people are tuners at heart and will always mod their cars whether its a one litre daihatsu cuore or a top shelf porsche. For me, modifying a car is a hobby so the cost involved is in the same category as my chipped xbox, or playing indoor cricket or buying a surround sound system. Also not all mods will have significant affect on fuel consumption, for example mods like exhaust and intake are about making the whole system more efficient. So there shouldnt be a noticable affect on fuel unless you drive everywhere with wide open throttle...

Poeter
24-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Didn't you know that's what CVT does?

Also didn't like the change in the seat fabric in 05 model that feels like velour. Makes the car feel more cheap. Took a Mazda3 SP23 and it felt a lot better.

I liked the fabric in fact. It's at least better than the civic sedan.

But was there really a difference in the fabric between the facelift and pre-facelift model?

Unless you were talking about the GLi then i'll agree that the fabric rather "ewwwie".

vividjazz
24-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Regarding the CVT, I really like it, but I have one major gripe.. Compared to traditional autos, its SLOOOW off the line but great one you are in motion. I don't own a CVT model, but have driven a few of them and I never figured out a way to accellerate fast off the line like a manual can, or for that matter, a tradional auto. I hope that I've just been doing it wrong as i really like the CVT otherwise.

*WARNING probably not real good for your car best to do it with a rent a racer or someone elses vehicle, preferably a dealers*

For a quick launch select 7 speed mode. Put it on 1. Hold the brake then give it enough gas until the brakes almost won't hold it. Now when your ready to go floor it and take your foot off the brake. Once it redlines in 1 flick it into S mode. You can even get it chirp on the change. You should have no probs with a sub 9sec 0-100km/hr run. Not bad considering its only suppose to be a 12 sec car.

coladuna
24-09-2005, 10:52 PM
I liked the fabric in fact. It's at least better than the civic sedan.

But was there really a difference in the fabric between the facelift and pre-facelift model?

Unless you were talking about the GLi then i'll agree that the fabric rather "ewwwie".

No, I'm not talking about GLi. I've never even looked at a GLi so I don't even know the difference.

Pre-facelift models had more sporty, firm kind of fabric as opposed to velour type of fabric.

Am I mistaken or did they also change the dashboard plastic?
The plastic in 05 model felt cheaper if I remember correctly.

coladuna
24-09-2005, 10:56 PM
The 1.4 engine in GT4 jazz is annoying.. I thought the CVT was fairly realistic though..

Comparing jazz to a mazda3 sp23 which is in a completely different category is a bit harsh. The sp23 is a very nice car, built off the same chassis as the new ford focus and also some volvo model, definately next step up. I think sp23 with onroads you're looking at something like $32,000?

Yes, I know that SP23 is a step up from Jazz. It's just that I'm tossing between a brand new Jazz or 2004 SP23. I could probably pick up the Jazz for around $23K and the SP23 for around $25K.

I really liked Jazz when I test drove it about a year ago, but this time around it just didn't impress me at all for some reason. Not sure if it's the changes made to the 05 model or just that I've been spoilt driving my Accord Euro, which honestly drives miles better than the Jazz.

Does everyone like the facelift better than the pre-facelift?

Jazzle
24-09-2005, 11:11 PM
i owned a 03 jazz for 2 years.. and going ot get a 05 one soon.. i tell u once which one is better and if there is really changes int eh trim later ;)

bluevti
24-09-2005, 11:13 PM
coladuna: i love my jazz, well not looove but you know ;) so im quite biased.. but i think if i was driving a euro around, i probably would find more faults in the jazz.. Euros are very nice.

I think the jazz will struggle a bit if you're measuring it up against the sp23. I'm suprised there's so little price difference between the two. For my budget and what I require the jazz was the best choice by a long margin. I guess in a way the fact that you are even measuring the jazz against sp23 is pretty complementary to the jazz.

I personally like pre-facelift.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 12:56 AM
I think the jazz will struggle a bit if you're measuring it up against the sp23. I'm suprised there's so little price difference between the two. For my budget and what I require the jazz was the best choice by a long margin. I guess in a way the fact that you are even measuring the jazz against sp23 is pretty complementary to the jazz.

I personally like pre-facelift.

Oh well, there's little difference because I was looking at second hand SP23 and compared it against brand new Jazz.
SP23 is a year old, but would still cost $1k-2K more than buying a brand new Jazz. Still weighing up the two options.

I'm almost certain that they changed the seat trim. That's what the sales guy said too.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Yes, I know that SP23 is a step up from Jazz. It's just that I'm tossing between a brand new Jazz or 2004 SP23. I could probably pick up the Jazz for around $23K and the SP23 for around $25K.

I really liked Jazz when I test drove it about a year ago, but this time around it just didn't impress me at all for some reason. Not sure if it's the changes made to the 05 model or just that I've been spoilt driving my Accord Euro, which honestly drives miles better than the Jazz.

Does everyone like the facelift better than the pre-facelift?

mate, yr euro is luxury which is close to double the price of a jazz and u complain it is cheap and sh1t. just go for sp23 then.
i have tested drive euro and jazz and i finally go for a jazz as i prefer to have a better fuel usage and the magic seat.
also euro is not as quick as i thought with a 2.4 ivtec.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 01:37 AM
mate, yr euro is luxury which is close to double the price of a jazz and u complain it is cheap and sh1t. just go for sp23 then.
i have tested drive euro and jazz and i finally go for a jazz as i prefer to have a better fuel usage and the magic seat.
also euro is not as quick as i thought with a 2.4 ivtec.

Yes it is quite slow if driven by someone who's retarded. probaly slower than Jazz. lol According to Wheels magazine, Euro is only faster than Jazz by ONLY 2.7 sec for 0-100km/h acceleration and ONLY 1.7sec faster over quarter mile. yeah, they are not that fast compared to Jazz, is it? :D

Have fun with your magic seats. I'm sure you will have many years of joy and pleasure loading up your Jazz with tons of luggage.
Hey dude, try using some punctuation and a proper grammar because it's annoying to read. Do you ever use past tense? lol
There are few things you are good at though. Posting BS, rubbish and cracking me up.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 02:50 AM
Yes it is quite slow if driven by someone who's retarded. probaly slower than Jazz. lol According to Wheels magazine, Euro is only faster than Jazz by ONLY 2.7 sec for 0-100km/h acceleration and ONLY 1.7sec faster over quarter mile. yeah, they are not that fast compared to Jazz, is it? :D

Have fun with your magic seats. I'm sure you will have many years of joy and pleasure loading up your Jazz with tons of luggage.
Hey dude, try using some punctuation and a proper grammar because it's annoying to read. Do you ever use past tense? lol
There are few things you are good at though. Posting BS, rubbish and cracking me up.

yes it is quite slow. only 1.7 sec faster than a jazz and it is 2.4L. lucky havent got one and YES it is not that fast comparing a 1.5L Jazz. u are totally right as Jus can have 1 sec quicker from what wheels mag stated with only HEI mod. :thumbsup: 0.7 sec left

yeah, I have a lot of fun with my magic seat as all my previous rides are two doors and magic seats are somehow better than those 4 doors family car somehow.
who care if u are annoying or enjoying to read my posts as i am just replying some BS by some rubbish.

I cant admin that I am a slow driver but i was testing a jazz and a euro at the same time. maybe sometimes i was who's retarded and sometimes i was not. well maybe i am still young and my hands and legs just dun want me to drive a family car.:D

coladuna
25-09-2005, 10:19 AM
yes it is quite slow. only 1.7 sec faster than a jazz and it is 2.4L. lucky havent got one and YES it is not that fast comparing a 1.5L Jazz. u are totally right as Jus can have 1 sec quicker from what wheels mag stated with only HEI mod. :thumbsup: 0.7 sec left

It's quite obvious that you have no freaking idea AT ALL.
Do you even know how much of a huge difference 1.7 sec is over a quarter mile? It's not a 1.7 sec difference in 0-100km/h run. I won't say anymore because I doubt that you have the intellectual capability to absorb all these simple concepts. You are also very stupid to think that a more expensive car equals super fast. Not everything about a car is how fast it is. It maybe for someone like you who's trying to make a slow car go fast but not for the majority of the population.

yeah, I have a lot of fun with my magic seat as all my previous rides are two doors and magic seats are somehow better than those 4 doors family car somehow.
who care if u are annoying or enjoying to read my posts as i am just replying some BS by some rubbish.

I'm glad you're happy with your car. I'm happy with mine too so I think we're even. I wonder what your car would be called if you were to stereotype a Euro as a family car. Typical words that come to my mind are "shopping trolley", "chick's car", "econobox" "shoebox" etc.... Mind you, everyone at work said Jazz is a chick's car when I told them I might get a second hand one if I can find one that's cheap. Not that I care if I save money.

I cant admin that I am a slow driver but i was testing a jazz and a euro at the same time. maybe sometimes i was who's retarded and sometimes i was not. well maybe i am still young and my hands and legs just dun want me to drive a family car.:D

Hey dude, the word you're looking for is "admit". LOL
Admin is a short for administration. haha
A word of advice, don't use a word you are not familiar with because it makes you look stupid.
Yeah, so your dream car is a Jazz. Wow, you must have a real ambition. haha
I'm sorrry, but I'd rather be driving my Euro than be driving a Jazz given a choice. I'm sure 99.99% of the population would do too.
Hehe, you are so young and cool that you want to crawl up the hill like a choo choo train?

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:27 PM
It's quite obvious that you have no freaking idea AT ALL.
Do you even know how much of a huge difference 1.7 sec is over a quarter mile? It's not a 1.7 sec difference in 0-100km/h run. I won't say anymore because I doubt that you have the intellectual capability to absorb all these simple concepts. You are also very stupid to think that a more expensive car equals super fast. Not everything about a car is how fast it is. It maybe for someone like you who's trying to make a slow car go fast but not for the majority of the population.

I'm glad you're happy with your car. I'm happy with mine too so I think we're even. I wonder what your car would be called if you were to stereotype a Euro as a family car. Typical words that come to my mind are "shopping trolley", "chick's car", "econobox" "shoebox" etc.... Mind you, everyone at work said Jazz is a chick's car when I told them I might get a second hand one if I can find one that's cheap. Not that I care if I save money.

Hey dude, the word you're looking for is "admit". LOL
Admin is a short for administration. haha
A word of advice, don't use a word you are not familiar with because it makes you look stupid.
Yeah, so your dream car is a Jazz. Wow, you must have a real ambition. haha
I'm sorrry, but I'd rather be driving my Euro than be driving a Jazz given a choice. I'm sure 99.99% of the population would do too.
Hehe, you are so young and cool that you want to crawl up the hill like a choo choo train?

lol
i have freaking idea that how much of a hugh different 1.7 sec is over a quarter mile but i do know a Jazz can make a similar time with some mod. You always doubt almost everything but you are the one who know nth.
Also is there anything wrong to make my car go faster?

yeah when some people reach to a middle age group, they will thing the toys are just a stupid waste of money but they always forgot they had also played them b4. i wont surprised at all as yr workmate are mostly midde age people. So do I think it is a old man ride, family car like carmy......
for a chick's car, i am totally agree with you as Australian are always XL in size and fat and only female will only fit in the car.... lol however to an asian, it will fit any sex group.

I learn a lot of grammar from you as i seldomly type so much things in the forum without proof read and editing and i know how to use admit now. :thumbsup:
well, i dun think i look stupid but I am still learning english. :rolleyes:
a dream car is something u cant afford or you are going to buy it when you have the money. my dream car is a 350z so dun put me wrong that my dream car is actually just a jazz as my previous ride are all more expensive and faster than a jazz and i am planning to get a 350z later on. (i will still keep the Jazz as it is really a good run around ride.)

ahcash
25-09-2005, 04:05 PM
probably why I never take part in any of the ozhonda cruise.. dun want anyone to laugh at me.. big man driving a chics car.. :D

Jus-10
25-09-2005, 04:26 PM
TypeG, Coladuna, enough of the flirting OK!

Any person with half a brain knows that the Jazz and Euro are targeted at different buyers. There is no need to resort to persoanl insults and multiple posts on the topic.

sassy_fit_vtit
25-09-2005, 04:48 PM
.. put it this way, everyone has their own opinions on the jazz... whether it is based on fact or not.. every car has its goods and bads.

i dont give a shit on what people think of me cos thats all i could afford i mean if i had 1mill in your pocket id be driving on water... lol

ahcash
25-09-2005, 05:11 PM
actually .. it is a damn good car... comparing to other cars in the same catergory.. (not SP23 please)..

The one that come close would be the Mazda2 but you have to pay extra for the ABS .. my mate who owns a Jazz is looking for another small car and he finds it difficult to pick one from the rest.. considering the technology, the fuel consumption, the power output, torque and other bits and pieces which the jazz has... it is still a winner... but have to admit, the look is getting a bit ageing... :D

spoon fit
25-09-2005, 06:19 PM
probably why I never take part in any of the ozhonda cruise.. dun want anyone to laugh at me.. big man driving a chics car.. :D

:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

DaPlaya
25-09-2005, 07:33 PM
yes it is quite slow. only 1.7 sec faster than a jazz and it is 2.4L.
As someone said before, 1.7seconds down a quarter mile is a huge difference. Beating someone by 1.7s idown the quarter mile is like woopin his ass so hard and so on and so forth...

bluevti
25-09-2005, 08:04 PM
You're right 1.7 seconds over quarter mile is huge. However its based on his incorrect quarter mile times for the jazz. For correct times read:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14461&page=7&pp=12

But anyway as has been said already comparing euro to jazz is just silly, they're clearly in different classes, and yes the euro is quicker (as it should be!).

coladuna
25-09-2005, 08:34 PM
You're right 1.7 seconds over quarter mile is huge. However its based on his incorrect quarter mile times for the jazz. For correct times read:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14461&page=7&pp=12

But anyway as has been said already comparing euro to jazz is just silly, they're clearly in different classes, and yes the euro is quicker (as it should be!).

Yes it is silly to compare Euro to Jazz, which TypeG fails to realise. All he'll ever say is Euro isn't worth the money over Jazz. I'm not disputing the fact that Jazz is nice car IN ITS CLASS, which is why I've considered changing to a brand new Jazz.

FIT
25-09-2005, 08:36 PM
why are we still comparing the Jazz and Euro? There's always a good and bad points for every car out there. so please stop b i t c h i n g about each other and get over it!

coladuna
25-09-2005, 08:38 PM
lol
i have freaking idea that how much of a hugh different 1.7 sec is over a quarter mile but i do know a Jazz can make a similar time with some mod. You always doubt almost everything but you are the one who know nth.
Also is there anything wrong to make my car go faster?

Geez. Another pointless post made by TypeG. Just as you can mod your Jazz to make it go as fast as a stock Euro, I can also mod my Euro to make it even faster. Your point being?

I didn't bother reading the rest because it's just too much effort to try and decipher what you are trying to say.

ahcash
25-09-2005, 08:44 PM

:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

WTF... spoonie.. picking on me ... WHAT ?? You wanna fight? dls...

True mah.. In a lot of ppl's perception.. Jazz is a chic's car or shopping trolley...until they own one and discover how wonderful that car is...

RyDC5S
25-09-2005, 08:54 PM
It's a decent small car, I like the VTi-S model that my younger brother bought.

Would look slicker with 16" low profile tires and slightly lowered.

FIT
25-09-2005, 08:56 PM
chic's cars, Men's cars. who da fcuk cares as long you're happy with your ride! besides aren't all small car's targeted of being called a chic's car!:D

magii
01-10-2005, 09:43 PM
yea my guy friends always give me shit about my car being a chicks car, however on the other hand my female friends all think the car is sexy. Next time a guy gives shit to your car, just drive up to him with a chick in your car and give him the finger. =D

Miss Chanel
01-10-2005, 09:58 PM
I drive a cute lil turd and im proud of it ;)

FB008
02-10-2005, 12:02 AM
the jazz is an awesome car, nuff said. damn proud to drive and own one :thumbsup:

oh yeah, and i did drive mine to the Gold Coast Ozhonda Cruise, i was the only Jazz there ;)

wouldn't mind seeing that blue jazz with the k20a, if it's true. actually i saw a blue one at uni in QUT that had stickers and the stock vti-s kit... wonder if that was it?

asiansquad
02-10-2005, 05:36 AM
sif bag the jazz's

i used to hate the jazz..but now i totally love it...it handles like crazy..although it does lack on power...hopefully i'll have enough money soon to turbo charge my lil jazz :D

MRFIT
02-10-2005, 01:16 PM
jazz is not a chic car...... its a chic magnet..... :D
hahahahhahaa....

j/k

STTICH
02-10-2005, 01:20 PM
many ppl see my car and thinks it must be a female owner ..

blah~ the plate probably has somthing to do wth it :p

magii
02-10-2005, 02:16 PM
jazz is not a chic car...... its a chic magnet..... :D
hahahahhahaa....

amen brother :D

type one
02-10-2005, 02:21 PM
stupid european mentality - big, bulky and V6 and above...

Jazz is a hawt car - i nearly bought one but couldn't afford it :) (erm couldn't afford to stick the K20 in it i mean) LOL

industrie
04-10-2005, 12:04 AM
i drive a velli fast car...it has vtec and it goes praaahhhh...it will eat both the euro and jazz ....

yeah anyhow back to reality...the jazz is a good car for what it is...mainly being fuel efficient due to prices in petrol...the euro is a top quality car for its price and is in a different class...at the end of the day everyone has different tastes..whether it be looks..speed...power...or just to get around in...at the end of the day we all drive honda's so lets all get together and have a honda orgy... :wave:

magii
04-10-2005, 12:07 AM
at the end of the day we all drive honda's so lets all get together and have a honda orgy... :wave:
im there! :D

08ESE
04-10-2005, 08:20 AM
i have been told i look like the kinda guy that should be driving a big block chev impala.... people cant believe the jazz is mine! they as is it my girls? i tell em, to **** off, im proud of my jazz! and wouldnt own a large family tractor.

i love it when i piss someone off in traffic and they fly up beside me expecting some chick to be driving and abuse her...... then they see me, and act as though nothing happened...

ITS GOLD!!!

magii
04-10-2005, 11:48 AM
i love it when i piss someone off in traffic and they fly up beside me expecting some chick to be driving and abuse her...... then they see me, and act as though nothing happened...

ITS GOLD!!!
yea i know what you mean! one time i was on the freeway and there was this big truck/4wheel drive behind me, he thought it would be cool to tailgate me and my small car with this massive car. So the closer he got the slower i went, until he was right up my tail, then i taped my brake and my brake lights came on for a second. It scared the crap out of him, then he changed lanes speed past me and gave me the finger, ahhh good old times lol

FB008
05-10-2005, 12:14 AM

Jazz is a hawt car - i nearly bought one but couldn't afford it :) (erm couldn't afford to stick the K20 in it i mean) LOL

i think you're getting mixed up there... that's the american mentality. bigger is better over there.

there are lots of small cars in europe... actually most of the engines are fairly small anyway. because larger engines just get taxed more iirc...

Zimp13
05-10-2005, 01:29 AM
WTF... spoonie.. picking on me ... WHAT ?? You wanna fight? dls...

True mah.. In a lot of ppl's perception.. Jazz is a chic's car or shopping trolley...until they own one and discover how wonderful that car is...

to all people, ur jazz is a chick's jazz cash, represents the owner characteristic......... hihihihi....... :D

aleksandrov
05-10-2005, 11:52 PM

*edit*

Sorry about that aleksandrov....I accidently hit "EDIT" instead of "QUOTE"

I can't get your postback but this is the part I was replying too:

(I hope I don't need to tell you that you can't even buy a 2.0 E class in Australia).

Actually the W210 and W211 (current model) were/are available as an E200K in Australia...fortunate for you that you didn't feel the need to tell everyone that a 2.0 E-class doesn't exist in Oz

:D

Again my apologies....

MoDCoN
06-10-2005, 12:18 AM
man i love the jazz... for what it is, it is awesome! its a fun, cheap, economic box of cuteness, full of honda innovation... pls dont compare to the euro... its like comparing euro to a nice 3 series... dont do it! differnet classes!

so cheers to the jazz/fit....!

ahcash
06-10-2005, 09:25 AM
to all people, ur jazz is a chick's jazz cash, represents the owner characteristic......... hihihihi....... :D

:D :D :D Zimp13, DLS.. http://board.hondasociety.com/images/paulie/smilies/hjtwofinger.gif http://board.hondasociety.com/images/paulie/smilies/hjtwofinger.gif

It is actually.. wife is driving it.. so, it is a chic's car and it is a shopping trolley and also it is a limo (picking up kids etc). hahaha!!! but I still love it..