PDA

View Full Version : Which NOS setup is an 97 EK hatch non v-tec?

Elmo
25-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi guys, I've kinda come across a NOS setup which I thought was well priced. Just wondering which it would use, a wet or dry setup?
Has anyone had this mod done to their cars and what results or problems have you come across?

Thanks in advance for the information. :D

sesshoumaru
26-09-2005, 12:52 AM
you'll need 2 of the big ones... and you'll need them by tonite.

no really :D... you're safest bet would be a basic 50hp wet kit.

locote
26-09-2005, 12:57 AM
i personaly wouldnt go NOS unless it was like a give away price.
have you looked at ZEX?
their set up is so easy to install, and theres no need to put triggers under your pedals and crap, its all self learning, just arm it and itll remember the way u drive and use it

Paul1985
26-09-2005, 01:34 AM
dont tell me its for your street driven car..
cops would love that.. lol

DaPlaya
26-09-2005, 02:06 AM
i personaly wouldnt go NOS unless it was like a give away price.
have you looked at ZEX?
their set up is so easy to install, and theres no need to put triggers under your pedals and crap, its all self learning, just arm it and itll remember the way u drive and use it
weren't you the guy opting for no2 at every request for extra power ppl made. i'm sure that was you in like 5 other threads! what happened? did u realise that no2 isn't the answer to everything?

Elmo
26-09-2005, 07:57 AM
dont tell me its for your street driven car..
cops would love that.. lol

yup yup!!! for my street driven car.
It's one of those sneaky pete systems! The 2 small bottles. I just wanted to confirm which setup was the right one.
Still undecided as I need to talk to a couple of mechanics/techs to see what their thoughts are.
:D

locote
26-09-2005, 10:15 AM
im still gona get the system but not use it on the street.
but it is legal in WA to have a nitrous setup in your street vehicle, just not plugged in.
but it would be quite handy at the track!!!!
NO2 will be my last mod anyhow.