PDA

View Full Version : Eiback Prokit springs

Felix
01-10-2005, 12:29 AM
Hey i'm thinking of buying these springs for my DC2 VTIR http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26319&page=1&pp=12

There the Prokit ones that only lower by about 1.5 inch.
Has anyone got these on a DC2, how they go? Will these affect my stock shocks. Will these greatly improve handling. Basically i want to improve the handling but dont want to go too low due to scrapage.

Thanks

bennjamin
01-10-2005, 12:41 AM
firstly moved to our sussy forum -

secondly - PM "joneblaze" - he had them on his DC4 , and afaik ended up sitting nice and riding firm.

Felix
01-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Why the move, i was specifically asking about them on an Integra. But if anyone wants to comment about them on any other car, im interested.

Slugoid
01-10-2005, 12:37 PM
I have those spring on my Accord Euro so I can give u a brieif rundown on them.

Drop is by 1-1.5" so no big dramas there in terms of being legal. It goes ok with my standard shocks, but it's not a perfect match imo. If shocks have never been changed b4 then it might be a good idea to revalve them just to match the springs.

As for handling...I doubt the springs alone do much, but ride is much firmer that's all I can say. Maybe, reduce a tad of bodyroll and less dramatic weight shifts. Overall they're nice springs that retain most of the stock characteristics of the car. Just find some shocks that match it well and should be all good.

joneblaze
07-10-2005, 10:59 AM
I agree with Slugoid, he's listed most of the main points. Coupled with stock shocks, the ProKits go ok.