PDA

View Full Version : Wsid 05/10

bubblecivic
04-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey guys

I'm looking to run tomorrow night.

Because the car is not registered in my name, how fussy does the letter have to be from the owner? What other details are required?

Also, how does racing affect my insurance policy? I'm thinking it would void the policy if I crashed within the venue, however, once I'm back on normal roads, does it change anything since I've been to the track?

Lastly, anyone coming down to run aswell? It'll be my first time Hehe

notorious_ahmie
04-10-2005, 08:53 PM
hey man...ive heard with the insurance..that if u run it gets voided i think...but what the insurance man dont know wont hurt em...so when ur drivin home should all be fine...

i was thinkin of runnin my baby down but i couldnt get 5 studs wheels :( might come and watch though...what car are u in?

faijai
04-10-2005, 09:36 PM
if theres enuff interest for this i'll come n watch.
ahmed(sorry if i spelt it rong) run ur car with the 18's and see how much of a diff it makes when u change to smaller rims.

bubblecivic
04-10-2005, 09:41 PM
I certainly wouldn't run if that meant my warranty is voided after the car steps onto the track. Can someone confirm this?

Would this make sense - if your car is on the track (of i crash within venue) = void, afterwards, being off the track and back on normal roads = still covered, not void? (even though its been on track?)

I'm looking to run my DC5R. I don't wanna risk anything lol, if I don't get clear answers I'll most likely be spectating again.

ONV73C
04-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Your car warrantee wont be voided if u race u car.

Your car insurance will be voided if you crash your car at a race track

notorious_ahmie
04-10-2005, 11:45 PM
if theres enuff interest for this i'll come n watch.
ahmed(sorry if i spelt it rong) run ur car with the 18's and see how much of a diff it makes when u change to smaller rims.

haha u were close enuff bro...there 17s man...hmm i dunno...maybe another time i got new rubber so i dont wanna wreck it atm haha :D

onv73c knows what hes talkin about..!!pretty much just dont hit the sides

bubblecivic
05-10-2005, 08:39 AM
So how does the letter have to be from the owner?

2MPRSS
05-10-2005, 08:41 AM
you need a leter syaing im blabla leting blabla race his car at WSID on this date and u need to bring rego and the letter must be signd,they will read it so yeah

Tu88y
05-10-2005, 08:45 AM
yeah just a simple letter stating the type of car, Rego and date should be fine.

bubblecivic
05-10-2005, 09:04 AM
So basically they just read it and then hand it all back and your ready to race?

What do you guys do in between races? when your lining up do you just stay in your car like you are in a traffic jam? lol

Anyone else coming out tonight?

Weq
12-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Your car warrantee wont be voided if u race u car.

Your car insurance will be voided if you crash your car at a race track

actually if u drive a new holden (factory warrenty) THey will void it if u run at the track. I know this cause ive got mates with em and they always cover there rego and number plates up beforehand..

2MPRSS
12-10-2005, 07:14 PM
actually if u drive a new holden (factory warrenty) THey will void it if u run at the track. I know this cause ive got mates with em and they always cover there rego and number plates up beforehand..
and new fords,i seen a guy with those ford gtp or watever covering his number plates at the gates hahaha

fly_vti
12-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Ate 41u Style