PDA

View Full Version : Bathurst

Vivski
09-10-2005, 10:51 PM
After all the b!tching about V8s, I ended up watching the end of the race. I feel sorry for Ambrose, he was really quick but got f***ed by the balaclava thing and then Murphy deciding to shunt him into the wall.

Murphy's full of it isn't he? Good driver but man there's a bit of wank about him.

dc2dc2dc2
09-10-2005, 10:52 PM
so who won ? for those of us who haven't been home all day.

^^v
10-10-2005, 12:10 AM
they're both tools...

Vivski
10-10-2005, 02:56 AM
Skaife/Kelly won it.

chinkdood
10-10-2005, 03:56 AM
yeh.. fukn i was hoping jason richards would get skaife tho..

i rekn if wasnt coz of the accident. mayb he could of :P

JDM.Power
10-10-2005, 08:18 AM
du ma!! really wanted ambrose to finish..could of made it close 2 3rd position atleast.!!!
damn murphy.

m0nk3y
10-10-2005, 11:23 AM
ambrose was so close to flipping over the wall and into the bushes/off the cliff

though the craig lowndes incident with the wheel was just as shocking.
what happened was, a car infront of him hit a wall coming off a turn and the front passenger tyre ripped off the car and into the air. it bounced a few times on the ground and then bounced off the opposite wall and into the air. lowndes was coming around the corner, didnt see the wheel in the air and it bounced onto his front windscreen, it just missed the driver side so he was pretty lucky.

he had to bring the car into the pits of course, and the rules state that BOTH the front and rear windscreens of the car must be taken out, so they did and continued on with the race - would have been bloody cold!

EuroAccord13
10-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Poor Ambrose.... but I pity Lowndes more... His case was pure BAD LUCK!

IRI
10-10-2005, 12:47 PM
I like Lowndes, i wanted him to win...

m0nk3y
10-10-2005, 01:09 PM
he had thw quickest car all weekend. though he did trouble himself by hitting the wall eariler in the race - purely a driving fault. well these things come and go, espceially when u are pushing the car at its limits

civ_sik
10-10-2005, 02:23 PM
lowndes fcked himself up first by crashing... he was out of it anyway when the wheel hit him... fck ambrose biggest fcking mofo tool wanker person ever. fck him, he got what he deserved... glad skaife won a race finally, altho i wanted jr to win...

Civic Type R
10-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I was hoping Ambrose and Murphy were going to start an all in barney.
It would have been good for the sport - a bit of biff never goes a stray on the track :thumbsup: . Did you see how eager the yobbo tow truck drivers were with the action. I could have seen my uncle jump the fence and join in too.

civ_sik
10-10-2005, 04:04 PM
lol would have been funny how was ambrose bitching about it, "i have a sore head and i cant see now"... lol

jackosimm
10-10-2005, 07:31 PM
I would rather someone else win, skaife just aint a skaife fan these days, how good is lowndes, the shittest bathurst and worst luck, yet he is still cracking jokes with a smile when they interview him, champion!

LUD02C
12-10-2005, 03:36 PM
I thought both Marcos and Greg were to blame.
Marcos went in there way to quick and thought Greg would yeild to him and let him pass him, but with them having a great history after Indy (the Kelly incident, when Marcus brake tested him) Murphy must of been determined to hurt him wit that crash.

Ambrose is a wanker anyway, everything Murphy said is true about him.
I thought it was a great race, after watching Lowndes steer to the wrong side and hit the tyre I was shattered.

Lowndes, skaife, Ambrose, Murphy showdown is what I was hoping for.

What they replaced Wincup with Jason Richards with a 20 laps to go is beyond me, Wincup was on fire.

Vivski
12-10-2005, 09:47 PM
It was a strange accident, 'cos it looked like Ambrose had left enough room for another car, but Murphy didn't turn-in! If you look at the footage, there was about 2m between Murphy and the inside wall and he just drove straight. He might have regretted it had Ambrose gone over the wall and been seriously hurt.

I dont take much notice of V8s, so dont know about the politics or personalities. It does seem Murphy and Ambrose have quite a history though. :p