PDA

View Full Version : [EURO] Euro and latest Accord suspension

TwEigh
13-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi,
Im going to overseas holidays in the end of the year. and the country that Im going to doesnt have Accord Euro, they just have the normal Accord.

So, Im just wondering if Euro and the latest Accord sharing the same suspension system(shock, spring, etc)

Because I saw in the some of the catalog (eg. kingspring) that they share the same spring. as well as Koni yellow Shock, euro and latest accord has the same product code.

please help.

Thanks

MiSloVic
13-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Hi,
Im going to overseas holidays in the end of the year. and the country that Im going to doesnt have Accord Euro, they just have the normal Accord.

So, Im just wondering if Euro and the latest Accord sharing the same suspension system(shock, spring, etc)

Because I saw in the some of the catalog (eg. kingspring) that they share the same spring. as well as Koni yellow Shock, euro and latest accord has the same product code.

please help.

Thanks

stock springs, are different.. the stiffness is different.

kinda interesting research.. which mean, for accord owners, there is a possibility of using Euro stock springs and shock with little or no modifications at all?

btw, are you by any chance, going to any part of ASIA?

me_kevinly
13-10-2005, 06:45 PM
LOL must be indo

TwEigh
13-10-2005, 07:21 PM
LOL must be indo

Correct :thumbsup:
now back to the topic :D