PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civic Sunroof Alighnment Repairs

Sydney_Lankan
14-10-2005, 10:31 PM
hey guys :wave:
im a newbi in here i got a vtec honda civic hatech 93 model got a sunroof but it needs alignment to be done to it, like it hits the roof when it opens up
does anyone know where i can get it down.
help me out

THANKS
Praz
:honda:

94CIVICVTI
15-10-2005, 12:22 AM
ouch to the roof. i guess take it to a proper honda work shop. trivetts at parra would probably know a thing or two, or would recommend someone. also, check the yellow pages, sures theres a listing for sun roofs there?

good luck

nexace
15-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Take it to a sunroof repairer as soon as possible.

I left the one on my EK too long and in the end cost me $600 to replace both rails, service and other general maintenance. Every time you open the sunroof when it's got bad alignement causes more damage. Try to get it fixed asap.

Sydney_Lankan
16-10-2005, 12:22 AM
yeah cool ill take it where did u take it to nexace (NEXACE) :thumbsup:
i dont no i just bought the car and it had a doddy sunroof with alignments that are jerked up the bum
if u can let me no where u tooks yours to bro it can help me thanks cuz

btw the SNOOP GEE i no who u are mate lol i like the red CRX it wont beat ma CIVIC tho :)

nexace
17-10-2005, 07:47 AM
i dont no i just bought the car and it had a doddy sunroof with alignments that are jerked up the bum
if u can let me no where u tooks yours to bro it can help me thanks cuz

I'm from Melbourne :p

I took it to Australian Sunroof Company where the dealer got it fitted. There's another place called Prestige Sunroof's... but I guess it's not that helpful if you're not in Melbourne.