PDA

View Full Version : Autosport Track Day - Monday 24th October, Wakefield!!

DarkCoupe
18-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I will be attending a trackday from a club I am affiliated with, and thought those of who who are like-minded would like to join in. Look forwrad to seeing some of you out there! :D

Wakefield Park for Monday 24th October

http://www.wakefieldpark.com.au/Environments/edoras/Resources/WakefieldPark/Images/track_arial.jpg

Autosports is pumped to bring you another Wakefield Park track day.

Again, we have hired the entire track for ourselves for the day. So if you have been before of havnt been before... this format is a lot of fun so come on down and not just see what you can do in your car, but learn a lot more about what your car can do in a safe way with no worries about the boys in blue whatsoever!

Total cost per driver is $85. If you do not have a CAMS licence you can simply purchase a Wakefield Park Licence for $40.

We have got poeple coming from other car clubs aswell... BelGarage, Team Opel, Ozwrx, Gtryaz and the EvolutionOz boys will all be there.

We will also be playing host to a race prep'd Lotus Exige.. A couple of guys from the Porsche Cup class with their GT3's, a BMW M3 with all the fruit and a few other Euro exotics and Japanese weapons out to measure up against.... and i can not wait to see Andy's little 1200 coupe scare the shit out of some the more modern cars out there

To confirm your position.. please click on the following link to the Autosport thread for registration and payment details:

http://autosports.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167

(note: you will need to register to see the above thread)

The Autpsorts Crew look forward to meeting you all at the track... We will have Autosports merchandise and stickers available on the day and the Wakefield Park Cafe is open for food and drinks all day.

We will be meeting at the Ampol Truck Stop at the start of the Hume Hwy (Crossroads / Casula) at 6.00am to get to the track before 8.15am. There will be a driver briefing at 8.45am WITHOUT DELAY ! The first group will be on track at 9.00am sharp.

Xmetal Photography will be on hand to get all the action on film... Ian is also happy to get some actions shots of you and your beast in action.

With a bit of luck... we may be able to get Ian Barrett and John Boston for a bit of driver instruction.