PDA

View Full Version : Need HELP with angel eyes

bala-bala
24-10-2005, 09:20 PM
hey guys
i just recently bought an angel eyes..their overseas model type..i dono if we have em here..anyway...it has a blinker, a halo projection and just a normal round one.

tried to installed it and it works fine but the thing is the angel eyes only work when i put it on high beam and and low beam the other sets of light are working...

with these angel eyes theres a red and white cable on the back of the lights..are these for fog lights???? :confused:

can anyone help me with dis problem????any replies would be very..very..VERY helpful

cheersss!!!

sivic
24-10-2005, 09:43 PM
those red and white wires are for the angel eyes. the fact that you havent done anything with them means the halos wont be working at all. it just looks like it due to light from the other lights shining through.
the red and white wires need to be connected to your parker sockets.
to do this:
on each light solder together the 2 red wires and then solder together the 2 white wires.
then onto the end of the joined red wires crimp and solder on a 1/4" male blade terminal. do this to the white wires also.
then get your factory parker light and take out the bulb socket. it disconnects from the main part. this exposes 2 sockets into which you plug in the blade terminals you soldered on.
turn on your parkers to check that they work. then cable tie away loose wires

if you need more help pm me your email and i'll send some pics

bala-bala
24-10-2005, 10:18 PM
pm sent

the halo did work but only on high beam,,it wont work on low beam..so i have to connect the red and white ones to the parker yeh?? ill try that then...
thanks so much for da help..appreciated mate!!!