PDA

View Full Version : Accelerator vibrates

nexace
26-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Hey guys,

When I push the Auto button on the climate control panel, the accelerator pedal vibrates a little. Happens just about every time when the car is moving and only occasionally when the car is stationary.

Any similiar cases? Thanks...

ngupil
26-10-2005, 11:49 AM
It also happens to my euro as well. Haven't fix it yet, and it still happening

MiSloVic
26-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey guys,

When I push the Auto button on the climate control panel, the accelerator pedal vibrates a little. Happens just about every time when the car is moving and only occasionally when the car is stationary.

Any similiar cases? Thanks...
:wave: mmm... did the manual says the 'auto' button also activates the built in foot massager? :D

haha.. dont mean any harm, but this is just a joke i crack amongst my friends..

nexace
27-10-2005, 08:55 AM
:wave: mmm... did the manual says the 'auto' button also activates the built in foot massager? :D

haha.. dont mean any harm, but this is just a joke i crack amongst my friends..

Hehhe... Lucky it doesn't massage that long otherwise I would be worried!

So this is actually a mechanical fault? Seems like not many people have had similiar cases... :confused:

PERTH_EURO
27-10-2005, 02:00 PM
most do it. mine does, nothing to be worried about.

aaronng
27-10-2005, 02:34 PM
I think it's the compressor putting load on the engine, so the engine vibrates a bit. Happens to me too. When I give it a little bit of gas, then the vibration stops.

Matell
27-10-2005, 07:37 PM
I think it's the compressor putting load on the engine, so the engine vibrates a bit. Happens to me too. When I give it a little bit of gas, then the vibration stops.

Spot on there aaronng!