PDA

View Full Version : suspension and rear spoiler woes...

Gibbo
12-03-2004, 10:18 PM
I really want to lower my euro but i want to do it the proper way and do shocks and springs, the only problem is that i cant seem to find any shocks in aust. for the euro. any one know of any and where i can get them from ??? the springs will prob be pedders (35mm drop)
Also i want to put a rear spoiler from a series 2 magna v-rx on the euro but found the genuine item is 10mm wider than the euro boot. I was wondering if any one had access to an aftermarket v-rx spoiler to measure the outside diameter of the spoiler mounts and see if they are within specs to fit on the euro..... and where i can get one from. I know this seems like im getting people to do my running around, but i live in mount isa and i dont have access to performance shops and places that carry these sort of things in stock, so any help would be appreciated :D

euro77
12-03-2004, 10:28 PM
I remember someone says to stay clear of pedders. Choose the King springs instead. I think I remember this correctly but please do correct me if I'm wrong.

King Springs: http://www.kingsprings.com.au/

EuroAccord13
12-03-2004, 11:40 PM
I've heard some sad stories about Pedders too, but don't quote me.

King Springs are good so I've heard.. There is a supplier in Moorabin that sells them cheap...

CHEERS

stocky
13-03-2004, 11:45 AM
KYB shocks would do shocks for the Euro.
They are working well with King springs on my car, but mine is a 6th gen.

A'PEXi
13-03-2004, 12:01 PM
you could probarbly get something overseas.... might want to ask tanghy/z10 to see if they can get you some as well.....

euro77
13-03-2004, 04:19 PM
how bout tien springs?

R08813
13-03-2004, 05:34 PM
i have pedders on mine and they seem to be doing fine

vxexec
14-03-2004, 11:38 AM
What about eibach pros???? I want to lower the wife's car as soon as we pick it up and have been told they are the one's to go for

Gibbo
14-03-2004, 10:00 PM
ive been on the K-Mac site and they have springs and front and rear camber / castor kits for the euro - springs at $330/ set, front camber/castor kit at $380 and rear castor kits at $295 but still the issue of shockies (or lack thereof) is with me... anyone know if there is a mugen distributor in australia ? They have a set of coil-overs for US$1000 a set i found on the web site