PDA

View Full Version : jazz or civic turbo ? ?

DC2108
14-11-2005, 01:21 PM
ok pplz im thinking of buy a fairly new jazz or civic to turbo charge
but not sure wich one is the better choice plz help !
with mostly stock interal would the civic or jazz be better choice
and how much KW atw u think these car will make ?

95_CVC
14-11-2005, 01:24 PM
As if u'd choose a Jazz over civic LMAO! Jazz are like soccer mum cars lol
Go the civic bro. Obviously despends on what sorta turbo ur going for and other mods though for a power estimate.

Jus-10
14-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Ahh ignorance is bliss.....or so I am lead to believe

It will be much easier to turbo a civic as it has been done a trillion times all over the world....as far as turbo Jazz go you can probably count them all on your hands!

It all depends on what civic you are looking at (engine wise). On mild boost (5-6psi) the Jazz should put out about 110 at the wheels...

If you are talking about your garden variety D16 powered civic you would be looking at very similar power figures.

There is someone on this forum looking to sell their just completed turbo kit for a Jazz...

anna1984
14-11-2005, 06:40 PM
civic would be better because its lighter, better handling and try not run anything more than 6psi with stock internals.

KW atw all depends on what size turbo u get.

if u whack in a TO4 u shud get 120 if properly tuned

superR
14-11-2005, 07:22 PM
yer sure a to4....trim? A.R?
many variations of this turbo......... turbo sizing does play a big part though. You need to work out what you want outta the car to decide which one you want......something a little different would be a turbo Jazz , but for a bit more power go a vti civic.
p.s do you mean like a 2005/6 civic?

DC2108
15-11-2005, 01:34 PM
well i was thinking 02+ civic n jazz
man i recon jazz look kool full kited look better then new civic
110-120 dats not that good man
do uz think it just better to turbo my 95 teg vtir but den i thinking the interal r too old dat y i thinking of buying new car to turbo
thanx guy z

15-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Id choose civic over jazz. If you have money to buy a new car then turbo it why dont you just spend the money on your tegs engine and turbo it? Up to you, any choice you make will be cool though.

Miss Chanel
15-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Imo theyr both shit bases for something like that. Your never gonna get the turbo's full portential. I was thinking of doing this but researched around and spoke to a few ppl and thats basically what they said. But then, if uv got money to burn, why not! lol.

Encor3
15-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Imo theyr both shit bases for something like that. Your never gonna get the turbo's full portential. I was thinking of doing this but researched around and spoke to a few ppl and thats basically what they said.
agreed.
reading up on turbos lately there was a DC5R with supercharger that went around ~200kw ATW, but if u like the base , with civic at least turbo a b16A.

aaronng
15-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Is that the current D17 civic or the nicer older B16's? The Jazz may be a soccermum's car, but that's why it's so nice to have a fast Jazz. No one expects the Jazz to bite you on the butt!

whyte
17-11-2005, 02:19 PM
lol.. turbo jazz would be cool. noone will expect it and huge sleeper haha

sassy_fit_vtit
28-11-2005, 10:44 PM
DONT TURB A JAZZ.. i wanna be the only one rolling in a turb jazz lol..

and well if u get a front mount then its really obvious

but yer its hard to do a jazz i had alot of complications because there is only so much engine space u have to put everything in

BlitZ
29-11-2005, 11:27 AM
a turb jazz would have a definite cool factor.. yummy soccer mum.. haah only kidding..

it would be like a kei classed race car...
especially with the some oem sport skirting and paddle shift.