PDA

View Full Version : online allmotor crx and jasons exqzit civic

Qwk16v
20-11-2005, 08:02 PM
just wondering if these two cars are going to present at this weeks drag combat rumour had it that the exqzit civic was to be at summernats but it wasnt there.
so does anyone no if they will be there???

DynoDave
20-11-2005, 10:31 PM
just wondering if these two cars are going to present at this weeks drag combat rumour had it that the exqzit civic was to be at summernats but it wasnt there.
Just PM the owner he is on this forum under EXQZIT.And as long as work tapers off the Online car will be there on the 17th of Dec now at WSID is the next meeting for the ANDRA Sport Compact Series.
Regards Dyno Dave

21-11-2005, 06:47 AM

Both cars should be attending the Drag Warz event on the 17th Dec at WSID, Should be able to feed all the HP into EXQZIT this time around so it should run some impressive numbers and MPH..

MrPlow
21-11-2005, 10:02 AM
I fukcing CANT! wait!

Qwk16v
21-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Both cars should be attending the Drag Warz event on the 17th Dec at WSID, Should be able to feed all the HP into EXQZIT this time around so it should run some impressive numbers and MPH..

does that mean neither cars will be attending drag combat on this weekend

21-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Drag Combat?? there is no drag combat anymore is there..

Qwk16v
21-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Drag Combat?? there is no drag combat anymore is there..

are u serious did they bin the drag combat then whats on this sunday.
A few weeks ago i spoke with exqzit owners dad and he told me that they were sorting out some little problems i think he said something about the slicks deflating or something like that.
Just wondering has all that been taken care of. ??