PDA

View Full Version : DC5R Floor Mats

shebangs
23-11-2005, 01:55 PM
I saw a DC5R on carsales with red Type R floormates.

Are these an option on the DC5R's or was the Ad I saw just a once off set someone made?
Will they fit on a DC2? Well, obviously they'll "fit" because there only floormates, but I mean, theres no things on the side of them etc?
Anyone know how much roughly you'd be looking at for a set?

I figure Honda Spare parts is the only place I could get them. :s

Thanks

kenji
23-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Yeah the DC5R where option coming in Black or Red in CW or NBP :)

Honda Spare Parts are is gonna be hard to find... the best way is talking to EG5 at JDMyard he can get you some :)

R123
23-11-2005, 06:40 PM
yes thats rite. they are options, costs around 2-3 hundreds. (yes i know they are not cheap) er.. there are 3 pieces, the back onces and the passenger is just place it on, only for the dirver's bit there are 2 holes and comes with 2 holders to clip on to the seat to make it stables.
u can try and call the honda dealers but dont think they will stock cos the Tyrpe R is not comin to aus nemore. but er i am sure u can buy it from one of the oz honda treader here.

cheers.

FANATK
23-11-2005, 08:52 PM
I got the blue dc5r mats, excel quality mats

with the dc2r, best to look for their own mats coz the dc5 are cut to shape of the dc5 floor

either way u should be able to get the R or type S mats at honda, ebay had some as well

CJL
23-11-2005, 09:51 PM
around $260

kousoku
24-11-2005, 01:05 AM
best bet is to ring up a honda parts store failing that one of the wreckers, if its out there your bound to be able to buy them.

as fanatk said, i would stick with mats for specifically for a dc2 as floor space is going to be differnt for all models, nothing worse then having ridges in your floor mats.

AMS-89Q
25-01-2006, 10:40 AM
What colour is your interior? I got red sway theme on my DC5R and red Type R floormats. They are going grey in the middle of my driver seat mat. Keep good care of it. My floor mats look like sh*t now, i only still keep them because of the Integra Type R badge on it! lol... or maybe i'm just a cheap-o!?

shebangs
25-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Well, at the moment my interior is black. My plan for Interior is Red Bride Full Bucket Seats, Same Color red in my doors, and red carpet. With Red DC2R Floormates.

Similar to this, but DC2 version:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~bangers/integra_typer_inter.jpg

AMS-89Q
25-01-2006, 12:26 PM
haha that is what my car looks like exactly on the inside, nice choice *thumbs up* =D
just take care of the red, it's a b**ch once it fades or stained... your car will look hot!

TeMp
25-01-2006, 06:46 PM
yes thats rite. they are options, costs around 2-3 hundreds. (yes i know they are not cheap) er.. there are 3 pieces, the back onces and the passenger is just place it on, only for the dirver's bit there are 2 holes and comes with 2 holders to clip on to the seat to make it stables.
u can try and call the honda dealers but dont think they will stock cos the Tyrpe R is not comin to aus nemore. but er i am sure u can buy it from one of the oz honda treader here.

cheers.

It is the law in Australia for car companies to stock spare parts for a car which has ceased production for up to 5 years.

dark138
26-01-2006, 01:34 AM
i bought red floor mats from honda $260
waited two days

xzbit
03-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Ive got black DC2R ones! Pretty heavy duty, but ive notices that you get rubbing on the left side of the driver's one because of the clutch! Not sure if the DC2R ones come in a red?! You also cant use the DC5R ones in the DC2R as the 2R is a 5 piece and the 5R is a 3 piece kit!

xzbit
06-02-2006, 11:14 AM
My bad, just realised you were talking about DC5's. shit! Sorry All!

Kazaf
09-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I've been looking around at red DC5R floormats and they look really nice.

I'm just wondering has anyone tried to fit it onto a DC2R?
Obviously the sides wont fit, but anyone tried forcing it to make it fit? or trimmed it to make it fit?

After close observation passenger side mat will fit without a problem, rears may be a problem around the rails , driver side can deal with if you force it.

Well I dont mind getting a set.
Just wondering if anyone has tried fitting them on their DC2R?

Chi
09-11-2006, 07:34 PM
kaz if u want u can try mine in ur car and see if it fits.

destrukshn
09-11-2006, 08:40 PM
DC5R mats do fit DC2R.
i supplsed a set to someone and they said it fits fine.
and if you want a set i got one in black, pm me for more details.
=p

Kazaf
09-11-2006, 08:47 PM
kaz if u want u can try mine in ur car and see if it fits.

Thanks Chi, but destrukshn already answered!
You have a red set?

I want to get DC5R red carpet too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I dont have my car yet, I paid a deposit on it yesterday.
Picking up next week.

DC5R mats do fit DC2R.
i supplsed a set to someone and they said it fits fine.
and if you want a set i got one in black, pm me for more details.
=p

Any in red?

destrukshn
09-11-2006, 08:52 PM
none in red
lol.
i got black, and brand new =p

[RSX 03]
09-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Thanks Chi, but destrukshn already answered!
You have a red set?

I want to get DC5R red carpet too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I dont have my car yet, I paid a deposit on it yesterday.
Picking up next week.

Any in red?

which type r did you end up buying Jimbo?

Kazaf
09-11-2006, 09:58 PM
none in red
lol.
i got black, and brand new =p

Did the rear DC5R floor mat also fit the DC2R rear?

']which type r did you end up buying Jimbo?

Who are you?
Michael?

destrukshn
09-11-2006, 10:06 PM
yes it also fit rear.

quangsta
09-11-2006, 10:40 PM
dc5r fits dc2r...but not perfectly..

for the driver side mat. the cut out bit for the boot and petrol lid handle doesnt line up

and i believe on the left hand side its a little bigger sideways

correct me if im wrong...

02hondaGRL
10-11-2006, 01:51 PM
i wanted honda car mats too.. except i refused to pay upwards of $200 for them (best quote 190 - without postage). I went to carpet world, and bought 80cms wide of car carpet in black/grey, same as the Dc5 model carpet, no diff what so ever, (great fluke) and then i used my old crusty plastic car mats as a general template, used my eye for the rest and ta da, i have perfect fitting car mats which cost me $25 to make (front only) the rest i could have made into two smaller ones for the rear - but nobody sits back there.

ps - and then u can customise then yourself eg cut out a R or Honda badge design and buy red carpet or white or grey or something..., it took me 5 minutes to cut both out, about 10 minutes total including a quick measure, quick outline...

R123
13-11-2006, 03:47 PM
wot can i say?? GOOD on U hondaGRL!!!!

DIY ftw

Kazaf
13-11-2006, 06:09 PM
i wanted honda car mats too.. except i refused to pay upwards of $200 for them (best quote 190 - without postage). I went to carpet world, and bought 80cms wide of car carpet in black/grey, same as the Dc5 model carpet, no diff what so ever, (great fluke) and then i used my old crusty plastic car mats as a general template, used my eye for the rest and ta da, i have perfect fitting car mats which cost me $25 to make (front only) the rest i could have made into two smaller ones for the rear - but nobody sits back there.

ps - and then u can customise then yourself eg cut out a R or Honda badge design and buy red carpet or white or grey or something..., it took me 5 minutes to cut both out, about 10 minutes total including a quick measure, quick outline...

Picsobarn!

slipn
13-11-2006, 09:25 PM

Pics or ban...
I want to see this!!! And do Carpet places sell car carpet??