PDA

View Full Version : Can you fit Jap spec Integra Brembos onto Ozzy spec DC5R?

Project X
23-11-2005, 03:01 PM
I have a set of Standard Brembo brakes of a 04 Jap spec Integra type R that someone wants to buy from me, can these be fitted to the ozzy equivalent Integra type R??

ekslut
23-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Yes, they can be fitted. But you need to change over more than just the calipers. I can't remember whats involved, but I know it can defiently be done. I've got a few friends who have done it.

Project X
23-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Im pretty sure youll need to change the rotors aswell because the calipers are pretty massive compared to the ones we get here. I think they are also ABS.

ekslut
23-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Yeah, the rotors will too. But there is more. Its something like you need to replace the whole knuckle assembely (all the arms and stuff) and the front control arms. Which then means the front swaybar will need to be sapped over too.

Its something like that. Its not a case of just put the calipers & disks on, its a matter of changing whole front brake assembely, then the stuff conected to it, like the swaybar.

This is just from memory, so it isn't 100% accurate.

Project X
23-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Ive actually got the whole front and rear brake assembly so I might just sell it all together. Thanks for your help bro.