PDA

View Full Version : Accord Euro 03

cgkhoury
26-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Hi.

Im new to this forum and i been looking around. I have a 2003 Accord Euro Luxury and i havent done anything to it yet, 100% standard. I am looking at upgrading the ECU, and exhaust system and putting a cold air intake.

Is there anyone that can help me with some ideas on what i could do, rough prices on different options and some numbers or websites so i can get in contact with someone after i got the information. I am from Sydney NSW.

Thanks.

Charlie

chunsa
26-11-2005, 10:20 AM
hi just check the trader section as i recall someone was selling an injen CAI..

for the ECU i think u have to wait a while for the hondata one..

not sure about the exhaust system

but u can check out www.tsxclub.com (http://www.tsxclub.com) for what the americans have done to their euro (called a tsx there)

aaronng
26-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Over here, there are a many who have changed the intake and exhaust tips. In terms of extractors, tsx.acurazine.com has a lot of info on that. We're still waiting for the Hondata reflash for the Euro.

Chris_F
26-11-2005, 10:55 AM
be one of the first to get a motec ecu :D

EuroAccord13
26-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Welcome... :)

There is a very effective button called "Search" and you'll most likely be able to find the answers to I/H/E, ECU, Suspension etc etc about the Accord, post your questions there....

Modifications on the Euros are covered vastly in here so please conduct a search :)...

msnealo
26-11-2005, 04:26 PM
You guys are slacking off :rolleyes:
It took four post's before someone told him to use the search facility.

Good luck :thumbsup: