PDA

View Full Version : pedders sports ryder 1.5inch

izzy
02-12-2005, 09:55 PM
are pedders springs any good? im thinking about investing in them. anyone can let me know if they are worth it.
any difference in handdling and is it a rough ride?

Eclipsor
02-12-2005, 10:06 PM
I had some on my eg with stock shocks. It was an improvement over the stock ones. I was quite happy with them. Good height, stiffer ride but not too uncomfortable. I got them 2nd hand though so I'm not sure how much they are new and how they'd compare to other brands around their price.

spetz
02-12-2005, 10:59 PM
A friend had them in a EG civic hatch (2" drop though)

Handling was better, ride was still very comfortable, it was quite low, but once taking them out I noticed that the bushes have been hit (Koni yellow)

Also the rear sat higher up than the front but we dropped the clip on the koni's at the back

Nodachi
04-12-2005, 11:16 PM
i have the 2" drop in my ek civic at the moment running with stock shocks.. and i found dat after i install 16" rims replacing my stock 14", I found my ride is not very stable.. it's excellent when i'm running with my 14" but after i change my car is bouncing everywhere...especilly on parramatta rd( u know what i nmeant if u lived in syd).. properly is my shocks are gone..:( just my experience...