03-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Anyone using the Buddy Club spec iv exhaust yet
Need some feed back ......good or bad
Considering it to purchase ......performance is the major influance

My thoughts are the pipe size is to small for major mod N/a B18c
going by what pipe sizes the USA guys are running:rolleyes:

BiGANG
05-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Man, unless you have done some big mods to your car the buddyclub would be plenty big enough IMO. But be warned the Buddyclub is fcuking really loud. Most exhausts made specific for the b18c have 60.5mm diameter so unless you go custom you probably wont find anything bigger. I think 60.5 is outside diameter which means your exhaust will probably end up about 2.4" compared to a custom 2.5" you would probably get if you wanted to go bigger. The difference isnt that big and i feel that the differece would be negligable unless you did some serious work to your car ie. cams, headwork, higher comp etc.

hope i made some sense

b20b
05-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Since its only new I don't expect many to have the spc iv exhaust yet
but the theory behind this exhaust i think would make it quiet (for a high performance exhaust) i UNDERSTAND THE OLDER BUDDYCLUB ARE LOUD
So when I say major mods it includes all you have listed and more .From other forums which have a high USA users they run 3" . I am interested to see if this well made straight through exhaust can give great performance I really didn't want a custom ex , :D

Man, unless you have done some big mods to your car the buddyclub would be plenty big enough IMO. But be warned the Buddyclub is fcuking really loud. Most exhausts made specific for the b18c have 60.5mm diameter so unless you go custom you probably wont find anything bigger. I think 60.5 is outside diameter which means your exhaust will probably end up about 2.4" compared to a custom 2.5" you would probably get if you wanted to go bigger. The difference isnt that big and i feel that the differece would be negligable unless you did some serious work to your car ie. cams, headwork, higher comp etc.

hope i made some sense

BiGANG
05-12-2005, 10:03 AM
no 3 inch exhaust for a honda will not be custom dude. plus a 3 inch exh on a honda engine unless you have a turbo strapped to it will mean that you will be expecting just upper rev range power. down low will be shithouse because you will lose too much backpressure.

What work have you done to your car? give us all a bit more info and maybe someone with tuning experience could probably help you out more. But IMO i would in no circumstance put a 3" exhaust on a na b series engine.