PDA

View Full Version : [Euro] Part Numbers

Chris_F
07-12-2005, 05:36 PM
I decided to order body coloured trim for the standard euro grill unfortuneately i could only find the part number for the hood trim (in graphite pearl) thanks to one of Mattells posts.

If anyone happens to know the part number for the lower body coloured trim piece from the euro-R grill or can find out please do itd be a big help.

But yea main reason for starting this thread is to get some sort of list together of general part numbers for the euro so members looking for uncommon parts like myself have a place to look :thumbsup:

The following courtesy of tsxclub.com http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9563

71121-SEA-901 - Euro R Front Grille (B-92P)
75700-S9A-G000 - Euro R Front Grille Emblem

Color Coded JDM CL7 Bonnet / Hood Trim Moulding

75120-SEA-R01ZB - Arctic Blue Pearl - C/C (B-507P)
75120-SEA-R01ZC - Nighthawk Black Pearl - C/C (B-92P)
75120-SEA-R01ZE - Satin Silver Metallic - C/C (NH-623M)
75120-SEA-R01ZF - Premium White Pearl - C/C (NH-624P)
75120-SEA-R01ZG - Graphite aka Carbon Grey Pearl - C/C (NH-658P)
75120-SEA-R01ZJ - Milano Red - C/C (R-81)
75120-SEA-R01ZK - Meteor Metallic Silver - C/C (B-522M)

75120-SEA-003 - Chrome CL7 & 9 Bonnet / Hood Trim Moulding

71123-SEA-901 - JDM Radiator Cover * For use with CL7 Euro R grille or Mugen grille. Optional part, non mandatory fitment requirement.

stephen8512
07-12-2005, 06:26 PM
excellent post. heheeh i see some rep points :D
are there part numbers for the chrome/colour coded bits?

Chris_F
07-12-2005, 06:45 PM
75120-SEA-003 - Chrome CL7 & 9 Bonnet / Hood Trim Moulding

^ that?

stephen8512
07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
.......yeah thats it
lol
Hhahahahahah :thumbsup:

AP1 F20c
07-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Perhaps you should offlink from the site where you got the information from instead of cutting and pasting everything. Thanks for the handywork.

Noel

Chris_F
07-12-2005, 08:26 PM
"The following courtesy of tsxclub.com:"

i thought that was enough but i've now edited it to include a link

yfin
08-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Perhaps you should offlink from the site where you got the information from instead of cutting and pasting everything. Thanks for the handywork.

Noel

Welcome Noel - it is an honour to have you even looking at this forum. :wave: We are not worthy :D

Chris - what does the lower body coloured trim look like? I still have the Euro R grill in my garage at Melbourne. I thought the only coloured part was the hood trim.

AP1 F20c
08-12-2005, 06:59 AM
Y - I'm sure you know that I've been on OH for a much longer time. Sorry if I don't make a contribution here. In reflect, it has no concerning attribute to anyone but a personal preference.

I'm all for sharing information especially the repository from the knowledge base I built on TSXClub is aimed only at easing members worldwide not limited by forums. However, the appropriate method of how its done needs tactful approach.

I'm sure you know what I mean and it has always worked well. We've never been in this practice (yourself leading the Euro base membership here or anyone else there) of blatantly ripping information from one board to another until now.

To drive this back on topic ... Every CL7 Euro R grille should have its own trim color to match the bodywork. I haven't had a chance to break down/dicipher the part number. Without a core basis to derive which part number color coding scheme Honda Access is using, it's impossible to mix/match to produce an accurate finding.

http://www.j-garage.com/pic/1/accord/4.jpg

Chris_F
08-12-2005, 07:45 AM
I'm sure you know what I mean and it has always worked well. We've never been in this practice (yourself leading the Euro base membership here or anyone else there) of blatantly ripping information from one board to another until now.

I think that's a bit uncalled for, i did acknowledge my source and the first post has since been edited to make that even more obvious - sure flame me if you still think my original post was inappropriate in some way but this board has never (to my knowledge) been "blatantly ripping information" from anyone/ any other board. So my apologees if they're needed but really i dont see the problem here.

msnealo
08-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Y - I'm sure you know what I mean and it has always worked well. We've never been in this practice (yourself leading the Euro base membership here or anyone else there) of blatantly ripping information from one board to another until now.

I saw the first unedited post and I too thought your comments a bit harsh. He openly acknowledged where he got it from :confused:

yfin
08-12-2005, 09:44 AM
I think that's a bit uncalled for, i did acknowledge my source and the first post has since been edited to make that even more obvious - sure flame me if you still think my original post was inappropriate in some way but this board has never (to my knowledge) been "blatantly ripping information" from anyone/ any other board. So my apologees if they're needed but really i dont see the problem here.

Chris - I don't think Noel has a problem with this thread now it is correctly acknowledged.

Re the part numbers this is in an earlier thread of Loc888 - has all the part numbers for the lower trim. I hope I have this (i am fairly sure I do - haven't seen my grill in 4+ months). Paint codes can be deciphered from the hood trim codes - eg ZB (arctic blue)

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22279&page=2&pp=12

http://www.members.westnet.com.au/loc888/grille.jpg

Chris_F
08-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Thanks yfin! :D:D - i didn't think i'd ever find those part numbers

just to clarify... if i want to replace the chrome and keep the stock grill... the part numbers i need to order are:

71122-SEA-901ZE

Colour code (NH-658P)

75120-SEA-R01ZG
Colour code (NH-658P)

correct?

AP1 F20c
09-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Looks like all SEA numbers shares the same color coding. If so, there is a conflict of information from LOC888.

For NH-658P Graphite aka Carbon Grey Pearl. Both part numbers will retain the same color code ending. The bonnet trim has been confirmed, unless the grille is confirmed. I'm quite accurate to say they both should be ZG instead of ZE.

To complete the front conversion, here are the following 3 parts required.

Euro R Grille - 71122-SEA-901ZG
Euro R Grille Emblem - 75700-S9A-G000
Euro R Bonnet Trim - 75120-SEA-R01ZG

Chris_F
09-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Looks like all SEA numbers shares the same color coding. If so, there is a conflict of information from LOC888.

For NH-658P Graphite aka Carbon Grey Pearl. Both part numbers will retain the same color code ending. The bonnet trim has been confirmed, unless the grille is confirmed. I'm quite accurate to say they both should be ZG instead of ZE.

To complete the front conversion, here are the following 3 parts required.

Euro R Grille - 71122-SEA-901ZG
Euro R Grille Emblem - 75700-S9A-G000
Euro R Bonnet Trim - 75120-SEA-R01ZG

as confirmed by kangjin in this thread http://tsx.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27181

71122-SEA-901ZE is indeed a genuine part number

I still have the poly bags from when I bought the grill and painted bits, the only two #s I found are:

71123-SEA-901 and 71122-SEA-901ZE

The first of these part numbers 71123-SEA-901 refers to the jdm radiator cover according to information gathered by tsxclub.com. The second part number 71122-SEA-901ZE seems to be refering to the seperate trim piece (in graphite in this instance)

AP1 F20c, i believe LOC888's original post is accurate and refers to the bottom grill trim piece (the part number i've personaly been looking for) as he had to order these parts. He first installed the euro-R grille with the stock chrome surrounds and is one of the only members i know to have ordered these parts seperately.

Also the part for the euro-R grille should start with 71121 not 71122 if the previously posted information was correct

Edit: Looking at the diagram again i still think 71122-SEA-901ZE (which is labeled as part #2 on the diagram) refers to the lower grill trim as a seperate item (the part number i've been looking for) not the entire grill. Hopefully Honda can confirm what's correct.

yfin
09-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Chris - if you want confirmation of the correct part number and colour - head for your local Honda dealership. Their computer can verify honda parts regardless of whether that part was for an Australian Euro. Just ask them to check the colour is carbon grey for both parts. I know this as I asked them to find me the Euro R radiator panel (gave them the part number from loc888's diagram)- they immediately found the part on the system and to my surprise they said there are 4 Euro R panels in stock in Melbourne!

Chris_F
09-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Chris - if you want confirmation of the correct part number and colour - head for your local Honda dealership. Their computer can verify honda parts regardless of whether that part was for an Australian Euro. Just ask them to check the colour is carbon grey for both parts. I know this as I asked them to find me the Euro R radiator panel (gave them the part number from loc888's diagram)- they immediately found the part on the system and to my surprise they said there are 4 Euro R panels in stock in Melbourne!

haha they carry these sort of parts in australia!? the euro-R grill should definitely be a factory option.

I've asked centrax to send an inquiry about the euro-R grill to honda in japan - so hopefully if i gave any slightly wrong part numbers they will correct them.

When they get back to me i'll see if i can clear it up - the part numbers are becoming a little confusing now

yfin
09-12-2005, 09:45 AM
haha they carry these sort of parts in australia!? the euro-R grill should definitely be a factory option.

I've asked centrax to send an inquiry about the euro-R grill to honda in japan - so hopefully if i gave any slightly wrong part numbers they will correct them.

When they get back to me i'll see if i can clear it up - the part numbers are becoming a little confusing now

I think they had the grill and panel because people were ordering it! Some Aussie dealers, for example, have fit Euro R grills - one dealer in Perth specifically I know had one on show. It will take a while for Honda Japan to get back to you - I would just go to your local dealer - it will only take a few minutes to confirm the part numbers for carbon grey.

Chris_F
09-12-2005, 09:49 AM
I think they had the grill and panel because people were ordering it! Some Aussie dealers, for example, have fit Euro R grills - one dealer in Perth specifically I know had one on show. It will take a while for Honda Japan to get back to you - I would just go to your local dealer - it will only take a few minutes to confirm the part numbers for carbon grey.

true, i wouldn't wanna guess how much they were charging for the grill installed tho.

The enquiry has already been sent and i'll have to order it from japan anyway but if it takes more than a few days i'll go to my local honda dealer and see if i can clear this up.

Chris_F
09-12-2005, 02:06 PM
I've got word on those parts already (from japan)

hood trim (graphite pearl) - 75120-SEA-R01ZG

Euro R front grille - 71121-SEA-901 (this is only the black honey comb grill section)

Radiator cover - 71123-SEA-901

this has pretty much confirmed what i originalyl thought ,

71122-SEA-901ZE, is the lower trim piece in graphite pearl